General Warning Tally for users...

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Re: General Warning Tally for users...

Post by Mike DiCenso » Tue May 24, 2011 4:02 am

moJo is now banned as well, and an additional ban time will be added to mojo. One week is extended to 2 weeks.
-Mike

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Tue May 24, 2011 10:21 am

The latest KSW sockpuppet is now banned.
-Mike

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Tue May 24, 2011 11:56 am

that was just...I'm sorry but DAMN oh lord that was messed up

I mean couldn't of happened to a nicer guy and all but sweet jesus

StarWarsStarTrek
Starship Captain

Post by StarWarsStarTrek » Tue May 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Khas wrote:Ever notice how it wasn't until KSW and SWST came along that we started having these problems? I mean, this was a calm and polite board, but ever since they showed up, I've seen a shitstorm of trolling, vitriol, intellectual dishonesty, willfull ignorance, and all around unpleasantness walloping this board. Looking back on the history of the board, I can't say I've ever seen a time when there were warnings, sockpuppetry, bans, and other headache-inducers here.
Citation needed to your typical accusation list of "trolling, willful ignorance" and other crap.

I should also be noted that aside from me, there are few, if any, other active pro Wars debaters. Without somebody on the pro Wars side here, every thread in the high activity section of this board; the SW vs ST part, would basically be "zomg let me make a SW vs ST battle thread, we'll all agree that ST wins, and then restate why and how much they'd pwn!", combined with a "how much would ST pwn by?" string of threads, and maybe some speculation as to ST/SW weapon yields.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Tue May 24, 2011 11:19 pm

StarWarsStarTrek wrote:[

Citation needed to your typical accusation list of "trolling, willful ignorance" and other crap.
the rest of your post isn't worth addressing beyond that's basically all your interested in doing for the wars side..but and this is something you don't get and have never gotten

you don't get to demand proof of another poster when they accuse you of biased when close to eighty percent of your post count is nothing but and the only reason why your not currently banned is because you with your poor conduct literally drove Mojo crazy enough to sock puppet the way he did

StarWarsStarTrek
Starship Captain

Post by StarWarsStarTrek » Tue May 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote:
StarWarsStarTrek wrote:[

the rest of your post isn't worth addressing beyond that's basically all your interested in doing for the wars side..but and this is something you don't get and have never gotten

you don't get to demand proof of another poster when they accuse you of biased when close to eighty percent of your post count is nothing but and the only reason why your not currently banned is because you with your poor conduct literally drove Mojo crazy enough to sock puppet the way he did
"close to eighty percent of your post count is nothing but" - hey, more unsupported claims!

That's what you do, Breentai; make accusations and outright refuse to give any evidence for them.

It's like accusing someone of a crime, and refusing to give evidence because it's "obvious".

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Tue May 24, 2011 11:41 pm

so that's a no you weren't infracted multiple times for trolling and dishonesty and obfuscation of evidence and basically everything you have been accused of by us? really?

so that's a yes your record on this board stands as an implacable wall of credability to the extent that you can deflect and dodge being called out by saying other posters don't back their nonsense up?

I find it amusing because I'm pretty sure your distorting right now which is one of the things you've been warned about and are basically demanding proof as though none exists in the very thread..what provides a clear list of all that you have done

perhaps you'd like to continue this game of complete dishonesty and hilarious dodging? or are you actually going to behave?

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Wed May 25, 2011 1:48 am

Breetai, stop aggravating SWST...

SWST, stop aggravating Breetai...

I see one more post, from either of you, repeating again how you both hate each other, no matter how polite, and you both get warnings...

Now, SWST, why don't you stop ignoring all the counter arguments to the ICS and lower EU canon people bring in your debates, and start adressing them concisely and logically?
Thanks!

User1627
Redshirt

Post by User1627 » Wed May 25, 2011 2:58 am

in all honesty, it wasn't really swst's fault. they were right- i have pretty much been trolling since day one. what can i say? i learned at the feet of the great laisulong.

User1627
Redshirt

Post by User1627 » Wed May 25, 2011 3:29 am

Praeothmin wrote:Breetai, stop aggravating SWST...

I see one more post, from either of you, repeating again how you both hate each other, no matter how polite, and you both get warnings...

Now, SWST, why don't you stop ignoring all the counter arguments to the ICS and lower EU canon people bring in your debates, and start adressing them concisely and logically?
Thanks!
Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Wed May 25, 2011 3:53 am

the latest sock puppet "jemimabutterworth" is banned for multiple insults and inflammatory remarks.
-Mike

User1628
Welcome the new member!

Post by User1628 » Wed May 25, 2011 3:57 am

dude, my cat HATES praeothmin for some reason!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002372136713

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Wed May 25, 2011 5:13 am

Praeothmin wrote:Breetai, stop aggravating SWST...

Thanks!
umm so we're no longer allowed to point out when a poster makes a blatant lie and evidence evasion? hey that's friggen good t'know I guess all debate should just stop then?

User1629
Candidate

Post by User1629 » Wed May 25, 2011 8:39 am

could someone explain to me the point of ip banning me last night and then reversing the ban today? uh, i mean, i can see the point of the ip banning, but i can't see the point of taking it back so quickly. or at all. some kind of glitch? just thought you might want to know that i'm no longer ip banned over here.

User1629
Candidate

Post by User1629 » Wed May 25, 2011 9:29 am

Admiral Breetai wrote:that was just...I'm sorry but DAMN oh lord that was messed up

I mean couldn't of happened to a nicer guy and all but sweet jesus
also what the hell is this referring to?