View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
2046 and Mr Oragahn Banned for One Day 
Security Officer

Both users have been banned for their constant bickering at each other and despite repeated requests for them to tone down the rhetoric and veiled insults at one another.
-Mike

Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:11 pm
Starship Captain

1. I added some time to it myself, but have returned.
2. "Veiled"? Hardly, on both sides.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Starship Captain

So I looked around when I got back and noticed the troll was still at it, so rather than waste my time I left. Now I drop in again and the place is a wreck. What's going on?

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:47 am
Profile WWW
Admiral

2046 wrote:
So I looked around when I got back and noticed the troll was still at it, so rather than waste my time I left.

Do you even remember why you were banned too? :) Hint: read Mike's post.
Look, we were both banned, so stop being butthurt about it, drop the pretense and move on!

As for the creeping in of spammers, that's just a problem of management, which tends to be a trademark of a forum on life support unfortunately.
Perhaps it should be time to consider archiving this place or moving it as a subforum of a more active forum.

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:24 pm
Starship Captain

Don't accuse me of lying (via your suggestion I "drop the pretense"), and I'll consider not calling you a troll.

As for "life support", maybe your embarrassing behavior chased away the new poster and others, which is what I suggested would happen at the time. Congrats to you. Mission accomplished.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
Admiral

2046 wrote:
Don't accuse me of lying (via your suggestion I "drop the pretense"), and I'll consider not calling you a troll.

As for "life support", maybe your embarrassing behavior chased away the new poster and others, which is what I suggested would happen at the time. Congrats to you. Mission accomplished.

Look, if you want to get banned again, that's your problem.
I may offer a suggestion though: don't come posting in a moderator's thread after having been banned to start throwing insults (troll) and then accuse me of starting this all over again.
Have a nice day. :)

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]