A wild Sonichu appears!

Please come in, grab a username, and introduce yourself.

Currently, account activation is set to administrator approval. Please e-mail webmaster@starfleetjedi.net to activate your account.
mojo
Starship Captain

Re: A wild Sonichu appears!

Post by mojo » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:10 am

Alright, fine.

Chris, there is no conspiracy against you on this site.

Mike Dicenso's children, if they even exist, are to my knowledge perfectly fine.

Clyde Cash does not exist. Allow me to repeat this for you one more time.

Clyde Cash does not exist.

I am not being forced to post this by JMS AKA ALEC BENSON LEARY and 2046 AKA DARKSTAR AKA CLYDE CASH.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:12 am

this guy kinda makes me miss SWST.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:00 am

Do you have kids, Mike?

TrueChristian
Redshirt

Post by TrueChristian » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:01 am

You are an Idiot!

Starship Captain

Post by 2046 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:52 pm

TrueChristian wrote:It's nice to see that at least one of you is indeed happy to play the favorite game of trolls, Kick The Autistic.
Um, no. That is basically the exact opposite of what happened. As was clear from my post, my original message was "Kick the Weird Troll" but, upon finding the reference to claimed autism, I offered a carrot-and-stick approach instead, with the original message as the stick.

Let me be very clear. If you know that you, personally, have social interaction problems that lead to forum conflicts *all the time* as you have suggested, then seeking out social interaction is an effort to find conflict, period. You cannot just waltz into a place, declare that you have a problem, and demand everyone acquiesce to your special needs or you'll start freaking out on everybody. There's a word for that kind of behavior.

I'm all for reasonable accommodation, but what you're suggesting goes far beyond that.

Moreover, your paranoid delusions are, to my knowledge, not a part of autism, and if you are indeed autistic (instead of just being a ridiculous troll with a bad cover story) then you need to get help immediately.

Whatever you do, I cannot and will not treat your following absurdities as normal:

"Make fun of me all you want. I'm used to it and You have had Lots of Practice." - Nonsense.

"I had hoped that it might be possible to Finally find Closure and Peace." - Why in the hell would you expect to find "Closure" and "Peace" on a sci-fi technical debate forum? That sounds like a suicide note or a request for deep emotional support from complete strangers, either of which suggests you need help, and how.

"even a high functioning autistic Cannot Understand social interaction well enough to understand why this is fun for you, Much Less Fight Back!!" - Besides the "fun for you" nonsense that is offensive, the simple fact is that you prove my point. You go to forums, claim autism, find people to accuse of trolling you since 1997, and then act like they're evil for calling that stupid and suggesting you find another hobby. That's ridiculous.

If you're actually that mentally ill and not a mere troll it's time to consider additional treatment options up to and including institutionalization. Either way, though, I will not kiss your boots anymore than I'd kiss Jasonb's writing style or whatzisname's triple-breasted whateverthehell.

"I'm Sick of This Game! I was Always Sick Of It! Can you not just move on to someone else? I am Really Asking!" - See? Case in point. I sent one message and you pretend I've been doing this since 1997. That's paranoid delusion . . . I'm not aware of paranoid delusion being part of autism.

"Kick Me Again! What else can I do but Try?" - You should try to get help, not find new places to act out your betrolling fantasies.
Last edited by 2046 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Starship Captain

Post by 2046 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:53 pm

mojo wrote:Do you have kids, Mike?
"Tell me, is there one person in this universe that you care about? One person that is more to you than just an interesting puzzle to be solved. Is there, Odo... anyone?"
"If there were, I certainly wouldn't tell you..."
"And that... would be a wise decision."
- Elim Garak and Odo

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:11 am

Cool quote, but it kinda seems to imply that I would do something to Mike's kids if he told me about them. Even in my worst delusional state, I would never have done that. I was just curious.
I have kids. Two.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:20 am

TrueChristian wrote:I got an email from Daniel Wong at Stardestroyer.com and he presented Strong Evidence that This Site is involved in the Trolling I have endured since 1997! !
Look, this is nuts, but I have to wonder - is there even the most remote chance there is a kernel of truth here? I finally got around to looking at this guy's website Sonichu.com and it looks like the dude really has been subjected to more trolling than I have EVER seen. The fact he actually is autistic kind of makes me feel like an asshole, but it also shows that he'd be apt to believe anything that is told to him.
What are the chances Mike Wong really sent an email? That would be one HELL of a clever bit of trolling in itself.

Chris-Chan, can you provide this email? What exactly did it say?

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:57 am

Sonichu.com wrote:In November 2007, trolls would discover Chris and put up the "Chris-Chan" page on ED. Chris would initially think that they just got his information wrong, but as time would go on, Chris would reveal the true depths of his insanity, destroying his friendship with Megan Schroeder and becoming the epic lolcow we know him to be. Were it not for this article showing how susceptible he was to trolling and how divinely retarded he could be, Chris may have just been another dumbass with no life, and probably would have been more or less forgotten by now. To this day, ED remains a thorn in his side which he must constantly address to those new to his life. Further to this, he still maintains they are out to do him harm.
4chan finds Chris's old Sonichu website, trolls who use both 4chan and Encyclopedia Dramatica create a page on Chris. Chris finds the page, thinks the site is misinformed, corrects information he thinks is false.
Encyclopedia Dramatica and 4chan then begin a campaign of trolling which has now lasted almost a decade.
It continues today.
He has shown over and over that he is easily convinced of most anything. Anyone who wants to suddenly have a newfound love for SWST can go to Sonichu.com and read any random page. At least SWST kept his trolling to people who can fight back. This stuff is bullshit.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:27 am

2046 wrote:
TrueChristian wrote:It's nice to see that at least one of you is indeed happy to play the favorite game of trolls, Kick The Autistic.
Um, no. That is basically the exact opposite of what happened. As was clear from my post, my original message was "Kick the Weird Troll" but, upon finding the reference to claimed autism, I offered a carrot-and-stick approach instead, with the original message as the stick.

Let me be very clear. If you know that you, personally, have social interaction problems that lead to forum conflicts *all the time* as you have suggested, then seeking out social interaction is an effort to find conflict, period. You cannot just waltz into a place, declare that you have a problem, and demand everyone acquiesce to your special needs or you'll start freaking out on everybody. There's a word for that kind of behavior.

I'm all for reasonable accommodation, but what you're suggesting goes far beyond that.

Moreover, your paranoid delusions are, to my knowledge, not a part of autism, and if you are indeed autistic (instead of just being a ridiculous troll with a bad cover story) then you need to get help immediately.

Whatever you do, I cannot and will not treat your following absurdities as normal:

"Make fun of me all you want. I'm used to it and You have had Lots of Practice." - Nonsense.

"I had hoped that it might be possible to Finally find Closure and Peace." - Why in the hell would you expect to find "Closure" and "Peace" on a sci-fi technical debate forum? That sounds like a suicide note or a request for deep emotional support from complete strangers, either of which suggests you need help, and how.

"even a high functioning autistic Cannot Understand social interaction well enough to understand why this is fun for you, Much Less Fight Back!!" - Besides the "fun for you" nonsense that is offensive, the simple fact is that you prove my point. You go to forums, claim autism, find people to accuse of trolling you since 1997, and then act like they're evil for calling that stupid and suggesting you find another hobby. That's ridiculous.

If you're actually that mentally ill and not a mere troll it's time to consider additional treatment options up to and including institutionalization. Either way, though, I will not kiss your boots anymore than I'd kiss Jasonb's writing style or whatzisname's triple-breasted whateverthehell.

"I'm Sick of This Game! I was Always Sick Of It! Can you not just move on to someone else? I am Really Asking!" - See? Case in point. I sent one message and you pretend I've been doing this since 1997. That's paranoid delusion . . . I'm not aware of paranoid delusion being part of autism.

"Kick Me Again! What else can I do but Try?" - You should try to get help, not find new places to act out your betrolling fantasies.
It seems to me, after reading a little of Sonichu.com, that what he's saying is the poor bastard has been harassed to absurd levels for years and years, which probably explains the seeming total fixation on the subject. Now, if I'm understanding this correctly, he received an email from someone named "Daniel Wong" purporting to come from "StarDestroyer.com" which gave some form of "Strong Evidence" that THIS FORUM is actually the headquarters of the conspiracy (not even sure if you call it a conspiracy if it's clearly true) to troll him into insanity over the last decade.
This is if I'm understanding correctly, which I admit is not at all certain. I feel like he's a much less disabled JasonB and I'm kind of trying to get the gestalt of what he's saying.
If I'm right, sweet lord, I want to see the contents of that email.
Also if I'm right, I owe this guy a huge apology, which I will go ahead with now:
Sorry for the trolling, Chris. I didn't understand the situation. As far as I know there is absolutely no connection to any sort of trolling group here, and I can't imagine the people here doing something like that. It's bullshit. I'm not even really a mod. I apologize, I was just playing.

TrueChristian
Redshirt

Post by TrueChristian » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:22 am

I appreciate your Honesty and your Sincere Apology. You understand True, I did receive three emails about this website. But when I go back to them I see that I have made mistakes in my Eagerness to post, the name I was given was not Daniel but Mike Wong from StarDestroyer.NET.
I have to be Cautious because as can be Easily Seen I have Trouble understanding rules that are not Clearly Defined, so I need some sort of indication that it is allowed to share these emails.
If I have this Permission I will Gladly Share, perhaps I could at least gain some Understanding of the connection between the Damn Trolls and this website.
Darkstar, if I have understood what you are saying then it seems to be either-
A) Clear Evidence that you don't even know what I came here Believing, or
B) Clear Evidence that you are Trolling on a Master Level and are definitely connected to or even The Troll behind all of My Misery.

Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:25 pm

TrueChristian wrote:I appreciate your Honesty and your Sincere Apology. You understand True, I did receive three emails about this website. But when I go back to them I see that I have made mistakes in my Eagerness to post, the name I was given was not Daniel but Mike Wong from StarDestroyer.NET.
I have to be Cautious because as can be Easily Seen I have Trouble understanding rules that are not Clearly Defined, so I need some sort of indication that it is allowed to share these emails.
If I have this Permission I will Gladly Share, perhaps I could at least gain some Understanding of the connection between the Damn Trolls and this website.
Darkstar, if I have understood what you are saying then it seems to be either-
A) Clear Evidence that you don't even know what I came here Believing, or
B) Clear Evidence that you are Trolling on a Master Level and are definitely connected to or even The Troll behind all of My Misery.
You have permission to quote e-mails that were sent to you. If you do so, please copy and paste them in entirety. It would be nice if you put them in either quote or code tags, like this:

Code: Select all

[quote]TEXT OF E-MAIL INSIDE OF QUOTE TAGS[/quote]
[code]TEXT OF E-MAIL INSIDE OF CODE TAGS
[/code]

I started this website ten years ago, and this is the first I have heard of you.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:05 am

Well? Come on! I feel like I've been pretty patient here, you're killing me!

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:31 am

Quit bothering with it, Mojo. Whether or not this is the real Chris or a troll pretending to be him, it's best to just let it go and to move on.
-Mike

TrueChristian
Redshirt

Post by TrueChristian » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:52 am

Let's all please not jump to Untrue Assumptions. Just because I don't respond immediately doesn't make me a Troll.

Do you think that just maybe I wanted to make at least a token attempt at getting permission from the man who sent me those letters before quoting them on this, the site he has told me Most Truthfully that he hates?

The fact is that I am still waiting on some sort of response from Mr. Wong, I don't feel comfortable betraying his Trust.

Mojo, you will have to try to show a little Patience here. I am not a Troll.

Again, I will return when I have heard something.