General Warning Tally for users...

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
sonofccn
Starship Captain

Re: General Warning Tally for users...

Post by sonofccn » Thu May 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Minor question if I may ask, what is the general warning level for the boardmembers? I can't recall seeing a recent update of each member's current warning level. Unless I'm just being a ninny and can't see where its hidden at of course to which I apologize.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:10 am

guys? please?

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:02 pm

mojo wrote:guys? please?
As you wish...

Last edited by Mr. Oragahn on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:30 am

Sorry about taking so long to get this to you guys for the warning lists, I actually meant to do this a day ago, but completely forgot to actually post it. Anyway, here you all go, an updated warning tally.

SWST: 4
TRK777: 3
MauriceWindows: 2
Khas: 1
Mojo: 1
Mr. Oragahn: 1
Mike DiCenso: 1

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:40 am

Last edited by mojo on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:57 am

Last edited by mojo on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:59 am

Last edited by mojo on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:13 pm

I thought we were gonna let it go. As a whole?
Dude, you're only coming here to post in this thread now. It's killing you.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:20 am

Last edited by mojo on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:32 pm

mojo wrote:but oragahn, this is a perfect example of what i've been screaming about for ages.

1. i post absolute proof of dishonesty by mike dicenso. this evidence is half of a larger post which also includes a blow-by-blow account of how far i had to go to prove my brother was not a puppet.

2. mike responds to the second half of my post, completely ignoring the claim and proof of dishonesty.

3. trinoya gives mike a warning for insulting me, which may have been an attempt to throw me a bone, considering mike did not actually insult me.

4. preferring to see mike pull a warning for something he actually did, i repost the proof and address it to trinoya. i again ask mike for an explanation.

5. i wait for days, thinking that trinoya's lack of posts in the thread probably means he has not gotten round to reading MY post.

6. trinoya responds to a request for a warning tally. my claim and evidence is not mentioned.

7. i post again, practically begging at this point.

8. nothing.

i don't understand it, particularly this time. as far as i can see, my proof is fucking airtight, and includes everything trinoya said my earlier claims lacked. what the fuck is going on?
Either you got the PMs and public posts' dates wrong, or you didn't apply arithmetic correctly:
http://www.starfleetjedi.net/forum/view ... 071#p43071

7:08 and 7:30, that's not a difference of 5 minutes, but one of 22 minutes.

OK, seems that you explained yourself via a PM, nearly two hours before Mike's open request in the public thread, itself following a slightly different PM sent to you at 7:08 am, 22 minutes earlier, as a reply to your explanation, also sent through PM, at 5:38 am.

The issue being that one of Mike's requests was posted as a PM at 7:08 am, seemingly as a reply to your explanation, sent at 5:38 am, one hour and a half earlier.

So we can safely assume Mike did read your PM and replied to that PM one hour and a half later. Otherwise it would mean he did reply without reading your PM.

However, it appears Mike didn't understand your PM correctly, thinking it meant Airlocke and Rain were one and the same dude posting from the same IP, while what you say is that they're two different persons who created an account from work, which means they will have the same IP, and that you also had the same IP for a while because you also created an account from work and posted from there, but you don't do it anymore, and that since months.

Following that, Mike posts in the public thread about 22 minutes after his PM, at 7:30 am. He asks you to explain the IP sharing, which you already did nearly two hours earlier via a PM which we may assume Mike read.

Perhaps we was asking you to explain yourself publicly, even if he already had the explanation in PM?

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Mojo I havn't responded to any of your posts in regards to Mike because you stated, on several occasions, that you were dropping it, though it appears you are not...

So, which is it, have you dropped it or not?

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:52 am

Last edited by mojo on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:48 am

You do know that you don't make yourself clear enough?
If I didn't understand what the problem was, then why not explain it differently?
Why not show, succinctly if possible, why I'm wrong?

Your case is really becoming a mess. How can one agree with you that there was a sliver of dishonesty on someone's part if you don't even elaborate on it clearly?
Make an effort and be clear, otherwise you won't even get a chance to get proper attention.
Or is that some twisted game where you claim I understood nothing just to stretch its duration?

This is becoming as overly complicated as an argumentation of an argumentation of an argumentation. At some point the staff won't care enough about it.

Why do I bother in fact?

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:26 am

Highlighting out your want for a conclusion is once again meaningless when you then also say you want to drop a subject so often. You can't drop a subject if I keep bringing it up on the forum after all, especially a subject that is clearly very close and problematic to you.

I digress though and this is all entirely rhetorical but If I were to rule in favor of you Mojo what would be the appropriate recourse? A warning? Banning? Or is it merely to have the satisfaction of someone agreeing with you. What is it you hope to accomplish that makes you want to both drop and pursue this course with such vigor that you can't seem to let it go, when its very origins from so long ago are things you've subsequently agreed were deserved (the banning, etc)... I'm truly perplexed why anyone would allow such a small trivial matter as what occurred between you and Mike reach the levels it did and do have a slight morbid curiosity as to the answer there... I can't exactly fairly moderate this entire affair in regards to you since no level of moderation could possibly be viewed as fair on my end... keep that last part in mind.

My rhetorical section aside as it doesn't really matter...

I am going to close the subject matter down once and for all. For weeks I saw you and your brother post repeatedly about mike and in cases of Mikes apparent obsession with you, but honestly the evidence doesn't actually back up that assertion and appears to show quite the opposite, so please take that into account as I take the heaviest actions forum policy allows me to in this matter, please take into account that that is my personal opinion on the matter. As for the moderation:

This forum declares, with the utmost clarity, that Mike made contradictory statements and while the intent of his contradictory statements remains unprovable, the potential for dishonesty exists, and as such moderation will be taken against Mike for his actions.

This forum ALSO declares that Mojo has made contradictory statements as well in regards to 'dropping' the subject matter of this post, and continuing to reboot it. This has an equal potential for dishonesty. As I am going to be bias in any moderation of Mojo on that matter I must decree that Mojo shall receive no warning for this dishonesty from me regardless of its (apparent and speculative) stalking nature, obsessive appearance, and disruptive consequences on the forum at large. Due to the rather large nature of this activity, Mike had opted out of moderation of you so as to remain impartial, however naturally if someone feels me not giving you a warning is incorrect they may feel free to appeal to him or JMS. Although my opinion on the matter is that such a warning is deserved I also feel that such action will not accomplish anything except to disrupt reasonable, polite, and informative discussions.

Now then, on to the actual consequences. For being clearly and indisputably contradictory I have no choice but to do as I intended when I correctly predicted that Mojo was not actually being honest when he said he would let this drop. Since Mojo has asserted that the 'insult warning' was not deserved by Mike, I hereby lift said warning and replace it with a entirely brand new and totally not the same warning for being contradictory. Naturally all punishment and time served for the previous warning will be retroactively associated with this new warning in the interests of total fairness as the judgement of this forum for the prior warning was clearly in error, and having Mike suffer a penalty for a crime he did not commit would be unjust.

As Mike has, since both of these points, had no apparent incidents on the forum, and should he not commit any infractions through tomorrow his warning period will, naturally, be up in accordance with forum policy.

I have now done all I can do on this matter, and I pray that that is enough to bring this subject to a close. I'm sorry your brothers account was a casualty in this conflict, and I sincerely apologize that it EVER reached the levels it did. To that end I apologize to the forum as a whole for my failure to act as a moderator in timely manner to obtain a resolution of this matter as I shouldn't have ever allowed such a level of disruption or to go on for nearly as long as I did. Since the forum has reached the end of all action it can take on the matter with both a warning as well as my personal apology to all involved, I presume now that everyone can drop this. After all, continuing from this point would accomplish nothing but to create further unresolvable issues that would serve only to disrupt the forum as a whole and that would only lead to disrupting reasonable, polite, and informative discussions after all.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Last edited by mojo on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.