General Warning Tally for users...

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
mojo
Starship Captain

Re: General Warning Tally for users...

Post by mojo » Wed May 23, 2012 3:36 am

that would be me. thank you, thank you.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Wed May 23, 2012 5:47 pm

For creating a thread with no other purpose than to troll a forum moderator TheRainKing777 is issued a warniing:

http://www.starfleetjedi.net/forum/view ... f=8&t=3458

Also for altering what a I said, even slightly, is a form of dishonesty. For comparison what I posted in Sovereign class vs Galaxy class vs D'Deridex class:
RainKing, please stay on topic. This is not Star Trek versus Back to the Future, this a three-way match up between major Star Trek capital ships. If you want a Vs match between Trek and BttF, make topic in the appropriate forum.

Thank you.
-Mike
With how TheRainKing altered it:
RainKing, please stay on topic. This is not Star Trek versus Back to the Future, this a three-way match up between major Star Trek capital ships. If I want a Vs match between Trek and BttF, make topic in the appropriate forum.

Thank you.
-Mike

Overreacting to a moderator simpy and politely asking you to take any non-Trek/Wars match ups to the appropriate forum on this board is bad form.

If you feel this warning is given in error, please contact Trinoya.

Thank you.
-Mike

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:50 pm

I apologize for my typo. I don't think that doing as requested is bad form. I apologize if you had some sort of misunderstanding but I find this to be a gross overreaction to an honest mistake.

I think a little sense of humor would go a long way here.

Alright look, this is getting out of hand already. We can see that this moderator is just locking threads for no reason other than he likes upsetting people. I'm here, on a new board having a good time and messing around and people are just locking threads, insulting my intelligence and taking slights way overboard. Honestly, I'm a little offended myself that as a newcomer a witch-hunt has already begun against me.

This is no way to treat people.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Wed May 23, 2012 11:36 pm

TheRainKing777 wrote:I apologize for my typo. I don't think that doing as requested is bad form. I apologize if you had some sort of misunderstanding but I find this to be a gross overreaction to an honest mistake.

Alright look, this is getting out of hand already. We can see that this moderator is just locking threads for no reason other than he likes upsetting people. I'm here, on a new board having a good time and messing around and people are just locking threads, insulting my intelligence and taking slights way overboard. Honestly, I'm a little offended myself that as a newcomer a witch-hunt has already begun against me.

Man, the rookie...

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:04 am

Mr. Oragahn wrote:
TheRainKing777 wrote:I apologize for my typo. I don't think that doing as requested is bad form. I apologize if you had some sort of misunderstanding but I find this to be a gross overreaction to an honest mistake.

Man, the rookie...
This is obviously a reaction to the unfair treatment I'm receiving at the hands of Mr.DeCenso. Is this how people are treated on this board? Are we playing Mr.Popularity now? The cool kid picks on someone so the hordes delight and jump on board? This is so disappointing it makes me hate ST and SW all the more. I hope it makes everyone here happy to know they turn away quality members like me who could've been lifelong members, contributing time and efforts to the better understanding of this debate. But no, instead it's a piss measuring contest where it seems multiple opponents (the board's members) compete against newcomers and insult them until they decide to leave in disgust. This is a juvenile way to treat newcomers. Mr.DeCenso you should be ashamed of yourself and all those that follow your pied piper call.

This kind of open degradation and insult is unappreciated.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu May 24, 2012 2:14 am

i love how he keeps misspelling dicenso. and i wish to god he had chosen a more opportune time to join, so that i could have joined in on the 'pretend dicenso is a terrible mod' game. HEY! I JUST FINISHED THAT GAME!

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Thu May 24, 2012 2:49 am

mojo wrote:i love how he keeps misspelling dicenso. and i wish to god he had chosen a more opportune time to join, so that i could have joined in on the 'pretend dicenso is a terrible mod' game. HEY! I JUST FINISHED THAT GAME!
Son, this is no game. This is life we're talking about and people's reputations. If people were allowed to just trample all over a person's good name well this wouldn't be America and I wouldn't be here. Let me tell you something. Your forefathers came to this country with the idea that freedom is a created thing given not by kings of pharoahs but by the nation of under God indivisible for once and for all. Trample all over someone else's rights. This is America. I can stand up for myself against tyrants like this.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu May 24, 2012 2:52 am

I AGREE WITH LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT YOU JUST WROTE THAT I WAS ABLE TO TRANSLATE INTO ENGLISH.

therefore, i agree with the part where you said, 'Son,'. because i believe that you may in fact be my father.

i also believe that you may, alternately or ALSO, be mike dicenso himself.

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Thu May 24, 2012 2:57 am

mojo wrote:I AGREE WITH LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT YOU JUST WROTE THAT I WAS ABLE TO TRANSLATE INTO ENGLISH.

therefore, i agree with the part where you said, 'Son,'. because i believe that you may in fact be my father.

i also believe that you may, alternately or ALSO, be mike dicenso himself.
Some facts are indisputable.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu May 24, 2012 4:38 am

MIKE DICENSO IS ATTEMPTING TO FRAME ME FOR SOCKPUPPETING

you couldn't wait the week or so it would have taken me to get bored and do it for real?

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Thu May 24, 2012 4:44 am

you couldn't wait the week or so it would have taken me to get bored and do it for real? My name is Mojo and I think everyone else is the dumbest. I think I get to say people are dumb all the time and tell everyone what they like is dumb! Look at me! BEARS. BEETS. BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. Auugh stupid comment....
Last edited by TheRainKing777 on Thu May 24, 2012 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu May 24, 2012 4:46 am

hey, didn't you pull an official warning for that in this thread like, within ten or fifteen posts back?

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Thu May 24, 2012 4:48 am

Nope.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu May 24, 2012 4:50 am

Altering what a I said, even slightly, is a form of dishonesty. For comparison what I posted in General Warning Tally for users...:

Quote:

you couldn't wait the week or so it would have taken me to get bored and do it for real?

With how TheRainKing altered it:

Quote:

you couldn't wait the week or so it would have taken me to get bored and do it for real? My name is Mojo and I think everyone else is the dumbest. I think I get to say people are dumb all the time and tell everyone what they like is dumb! Look at me! BEARS. BEETS. BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. Auugh stupid comment....

Overreacting to a member simply and politely asking Mike DiCenso to stop attempting to frame me for sockpuppeting and politely asking him if he is in fact my birth father is bad form.

If you feel this warning is given in error, please contact Trinoya.

Thank you.
-mojo

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Thu May 24, 2012 4:51 am

I don't see any quotes. I said that, not you. Why are you changing what I said?