Moderator reviews

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
StarWarsStarTrek
Starship Captain

Re: Moderator reviews

Post by StarWarsStarTrek » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:13 pm

I'll admit that the existence of this thread makes the board far more tolerant than SDN's "don't question the mods' amin decisions or you'll get banned" policy.

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:44 pm

StarWarsStarTrek wrote:I'll admit that the existence of this thread makes the board far more tolerant than SDN's "don't question the mods' amin decisions or you'll get banned" policy.
They already ban you for pointing out wongite bullshit on the site so having a thread where you can point out they are doing so would be worthless.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:22 am

considering his recent troll thread which was a thinly veiled insult at myself and various other posters...his intentional baiting mister O into loosing it

JMS you need to allow your moderators to act in dealing with this threat to your forum

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Classifying him as a threat gives him far too much credit, and gives him far more attention then he deserves.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 am

Trinoya wrote:Classifying him as a threat gives him far too much credit, and gives him far more attention then he deserves.
okay hows "popcorn giff worthy"

StarWarsStarTrek
Starship Captain

Post by StarWarsStarTrek » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Praeothmin is the master of circular reasoning. Normally this would just be an annoyance, but he uses it for his mod tasks.[/b]

Praeothmin: You're a troll
Me: How so?
Praeothmin: You keep on ignoring posts
Me: Proof?
Praeothmin: You keep on ignoring posts because you're a troll and you keep on ignoring proofs
Me: You're using circular logic here (makes long post)
Praeothmin: (quotes a small, concluding sentence of my post and ignores the rest): But you keep on ignoring posts, so you're a troll
Me: ...prove it.
Praeothmin: Must I get any clearer? You're a troll and you keep on ignoring posts!

http://ksuweb.kennesaw.edu/~shagin/logf ... rcular.htm

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Yay, I'm a master... :)