New Members' Guide

Please come in, grab a username, and introduce yourself.

Currently, account activation is set to administrator approval. Please e-mail webmaster@starfleetjedi.net to activate your account.
Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

New Members' Guide

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:23 am

Welcome to the Starfleet Jedi Forum. This is closely affiliated with the Starfleet Jedi website, which is home to roughly two hundred articles on Star Trek, Star Wars, and the comparison of the two. There is also the SFJN Open Databank (see the forum section dedicated to it), a somewhat neglected little wiki on Star Trek and Star Wars through the lens of the VS debate.

If you're new here, I recommend that you start off by reading the rules and, if you haven't already, register an account. Then post a thread right here and introduce yourself, if you feel up to that. Unlike some of the other places on similar topics, we do try to make sure SFJ is open, friendly, and polite.

If you're having trouble registering an account, go read the messages here. If nothing explains your problem, e-mail webmaster@starfleetjedi.net. Be sure to provide a full description of your problems.

If you find yourself unexpectedly banned as a brand new user, you have been mistaken for being a spambot or a sockpuppet of a current banned user. E-mail webmaster@starfleetjedi.net to resolve this issue.
Last edited by Jedi Master Spock on Sun May 27, 2007 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnonymousRedShirtEnsign
Jedi Knight

Post by AnonymousRedShirtEnsign » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:11 am

It lives!

Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

Re: New Members' Guide

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:35 am

Currently, I have new user registration set up via admin approval. This is hopefully a temporary measure. To activate your account, send me an e-mail at webmaster@starfleetjedi.net letting me know your username and I will do so.