A Little Board History Follow-Up

For any and all other discussion, i.e., not relating to Star Wars or Star Trek or standards of evidence. A reminder: Don't spam, don't flame, and stay reasonable.
Starship Captain

A Little Board History Follow-Up

Post by 2046 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:07 am

So way back when there was the weird trolling thing where someone presumably pretending to be a Christian Chandler from Sonichu.com just acted weirdly . . . was it Mojo? I don't recall for sure.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6854

Among the coup de grace weirdnesses at the end of the trolling were various references to copulation with the mothers of assorted board folk.

While that whole event really doesn't deserve any attention, I caught wind of something odd online and, well, it was just too weird a cap-off on that story not to share.

At some point the genuinely mentally-off "ChrisChan" decided to also swap genders, and as "Christine", if not before, also decided that his-then-her's mother, reportedly possibly suffering from dementia at the time, was a prime target for . . . well, the sort of foul behavior referenced above, per news sources.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture ... test-trend

I would ask for comments, but frankly I don't have any sensible comments to make, either, except for vague references to the internet being a mistake and the glories of offline containment of village idiots and the insane. I only share this due to the prior board story.

Good luck out there.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Re: A Little Board History Follow-Up

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:14 am

was it Mojo? I don't recall for sure.
Yes, it was another Mojo sock puppet.