...and i jizzed in my pants.

For any and all other discussion, i.e., not relating to Star Wars or Star Trek or standards of evidence. A reminder: Don't spam, don't flame, and stay reasonable.
mojo
Starship Captain

...and i jizzed in my pants.

Post by mojo » Sun May 22, 2011 9:52 am

just in case i finally went so far that the mods can no longer look the other way and still look in the mirror, i love this board and i've enjoyed my time here! all was in good fun on this side. except about swst. that guy's a pantload.
and 2046, i was serious about that pizza. if you ever get bored enough or hungry enough, buzz me through airlocke and we'll set it up. we'd be more than happy to provide a couple of pitchers of beer, that is, if you enjoy it.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Re: ...and i jizzed in my pants.

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sun May 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Nice pizza!

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Mon May 30, 2011 6:38 am

mojo wrote:just in case i finally went so far that the mods can no longer look the other way and still look in the mirror, i love this board and i've enjoyed my time here! all was in good fun on this side. except about swst. that guy's a pantload.
and 2046, i was serious about that pizza. if you ever get bored enough or hungry enough, buzz me through airlocke and we'll set it up. we'd be more than happy to provide a couple of pitchers of beer, that is, if you enjoy it.
i honestly hope you come back man the level of fail here is to the point where it seems one or two staff members actually think being mean trumps a dedicated effort to BS and wank just to spite Trek fans..and all that lovely PCish crap

it's getting very close to where everything you did is fastly becoming absolutely justified

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Mon May 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote:
mojo wrote:just in case i finally went so far that the mods can no longer look the other way and still look in the mirror, i love this board and i've enjoyed my time here! all was in good fun on this side. except about swst. that guy's a pantload.
i honestly hope you come back man the level of fail here is to the point where it seems one or two staff members actually think being mean trumps a dedicated effort to BS and wank just to spite Trek fans..and all that lovely PCish crap

it's getting very close to where everything you did is fastly becoming absolutely justified
Not anymore, Breetai...
Dishonesty and failure to provide evidence when asked for repeatedly on debunked arguments are now yielding warnings...
So "Lol no" can also yield a warning if done too often... ;)

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Mon May 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Praeothmin wrote:
So "Lol no" can also yield a warning if done too often... ;)
context is very important go reread every time I've done that to SWSt instead of listening to his tearful bemoaning of my doing it.

when he says something so fundamentally ignorant any one reading the debate (hey these are a show any ways) would instantly recognize it as being well a "wow did he just claim this" moment or B when the guy blatantly lies than demands proof that he isn't lying after providing none

in either case you should know I'm damn well justified in it I'm very selective about how I use that y'know it's just his posts happened to be nearly universally that bad

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Mon May 30, 2011 3:25 pm

That was a joke...

I know the context, you explained it to me so many times... :)
in either case you should know I'm damn well justified in it I'm very selective about how I use that y'know it's just his posts happened to be nearly universally that bad
Well, refusing to provide proof or evidence that has been provided before is not warnable, it's refusing to provide evidence for new claims that will be...
For example, "As I shosed you in Thread A with my calcs, yours are wrong, and since I provided evidence in that thread, I'm not repeating it here" is good, but "Well, the conclusion is wrong, even if it's a new argument, and I won't explain why" is bad...

Is my explanation clear enough?
Are there any parts unclear?

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Mon May 30, 2011 3:53 pm

no that makes sense that's the typical "when you can and can't just dismiss a demand like that" crash course I gotcha loud and clear