Bin-laden dead folks.

For any and all other discussion, i.e., not relating to Star Wars or Star Trek or standards of evidence. A reminder: Don't spam, don't flame, and stay reasonable.
Trinoya
Security Officer

Bin-laden dead folks.

Post by Trinoya » Mon May 02, 2011 4:06 am

America... fuck yeah!

Although I may not be convinced till I see the long form death certificate.

Cocytus
Jedi Knight

Re: Bin-laden dead folks.

Post by Cocytus » Mon May 02, 2011 4:22 am

Yep. Congratulations to the Joint Special Operations Command, the intelligence members involved and, of course, President Obama.

We got him.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon May 02, 2011 8:44 am

I sure hope that they bring the body back for verification of his identity, and so that it can be ground up and used as fertilizer for the 9/11 memorial next to the new One World Trade Center tower. I'd also settle for it being tarred and hung in a gibbet for all to see and spit at his remains for years and years on end.
-Mike

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Mon May 02, 2011 11:38 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:I sure hope that they bring the body back for verification of his identity, and so that it can be ground up and used as fertilizer for the 9/11 memorial next to the new One World Trade Center tower. I'd also settle for it being tarred and hung in a gibbet for all to see and spit at his remains for years and years on end.
-Mike
They gave him a burial at sea likely so no shrine coud be built on his grave ect or so flocks of supporters can use it.

sonofccn
Starship Captain

Post by sonofccn » Mon May 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Ah such sweet news and on a Monday. This made my week I tell you.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon May 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Kor_Dahar_Master wrote:
Mike DiCenso wrote:I sure hope that they bring the body back for verification of his identity, and so that it can be ground up and used as fertilizer for the 9/11 memorial next to the new One World Trade Center tower. I'd also settle for it being tarred and hung in a gibbet for all to see and spit at his remains for years and years on end.
-Mike
They gave him a burial at sea likely so no shrine coud be built on his grave ect or so flocks of supporters can use it.
I heard about that. It seems at least that they were smart enough to take samples for DNA analysis. Now there's an article about how some Muslim clerics are whining about the burial sea. I say fuck 'em. Bin Laden doesn't even deserve a dog's burial. Besides which our taking possession of the body would prevent all of that anyway. Just bring him back in a body back, and then stick his body in a cold storage at a military or stateside morgue.
-Mike

User1611
Candidate

Post by User1611 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Obama does NOT deserve credit; all he did was abstain from getting in the way of normal military rules and procedures.
And I personally don't believe in giving someone credit for simply NOT doing something wrong; I'm old-fashioned that way, as opposed to the modern entitlement-mentality which expects something for nothing... and for which Obama is a glittering icon.

If there is any evidence that Obama actually did anything to expedite the process of finding Bin Laden, I've yet to see it; so far all he's done is to claim credit for every step of standard procedure, like the shameless, cocky pompous-ass that he is right down to popping his snoot in the air and cocking his head around like the ego-inflated asshole that he obviously is.

I normally don't like Rush Limbaugh, but he did hit Obama right on the money concerning how he grabbed credit for everything down to pulling the trigger-- when in reality, Obama gets in the WAY of our military more than anything else, like he did with the Somalian pirates. So how can he expect to be credited with taking down America's #1 fugitive?
Simple: Americans are idiots, as they've proven by electing that dishwad. These are the same idiots who blame Bush for allowing 9/11, when it was in the works for 2 years before Bush even came to office, and likewise Bush was still blinded by Clinton's idiotic policy on military intelligence.

User1611
Candidate

Post by User1611 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Now there's an article about how some Muslim clerics are whining about the burial sea. I say fuck 'em. Bin Laden doesn't even deserve a dog's burial. Besides which our taking possession of the body would prevent all of that anyway. Just bring him back in a body back, and then stick his body in a cold storage at a military or stateside morgue.
-Mike
You have to realize that this is for the benefit of undecided muslims, since winning their support is the key to defeating any muslim-led movement. After all, there are over a billion Muslims, so there's no way to win if they support the terrorists because we insult their customs by cracking our eggs at the big end or whatever.

That being said, I really don't want to have to worry about the sentiments of barbarians, and so I think we should pull out of all Islamic countries, and just tell everyone else that they're on their own.

For example, I don't blame Terry Jones at all for burning a Koran; after all, it's his legal righ to do so, and he is NOT responsible for the irrational cult-responses; to claim otherwise, is to basically place the world under Sharia law, since then they'll be able to tell us what we can and can't do simply by committing violence if we don't toe the line.
So it's a matter of principle: and I think EVERYONE should burn a Koran, and put it on YouTube as a way of saying FUCK YOU ISLAM, THIS IS AMERICA!

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue May 03, 2011 8:32 am

He was already considered dead by intelligence services. I mean, the moment we got those fake Bin Laden videos presented as genuine by the authorities as part of the forever going on chase...
This real truth super genuine I spit on the ground death is all too convenient and quite a good excuse to move from Afghanistan to Libya for the new troop invasion which has been long planned, especially without losing face.
Boy I love being cynical, but all of this is BS. Glad to see millions of people still swallow that crap though.
I want to the body's testes. I know their true colour.

Picard
Starship Captain

Post by Picard » Tue May 03, 2011 8:37 am

blame Bush for allowing 9/11, when it was in the works for 2 years before Bush even came to office
Not to mention that CIA probably helped about it... I don't think Al'Quaida is anything more than CIA's black ops agency, and "death" of Bin Laden probably means they think they have secured access to Iraq's oil.

General Donner
Bridge Officer

Post by General Donner » Tue May 03, 2011 11:08 am

Me, I wonder just how involved Pakistani intelligence was in keeping him safe. I mean, you don't hide in plain sight like that and get away with it by accident. It's beyond any reasonable doubt they aided and abetted him ... only question is for how long and how far up the ISI it went.

A new sterling show of competence and good faith from America's trustworthy allies in Pakistan.

But, yeah as for Osama, good damn riddance. I'll be sooo very sorry if some idiots feel his body was defiled and are now gonna riot about it. If it was up to me he'd have been ground down to pig food.

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Tue May 03, 2011 11:39 am

It is interesting that they are claiming he supposedly pulled some woman in front of him as a human shield before dying and that as a result of this she was also killed.

I wonder if doing so loses him his martyr status and all those 72 virgins and if so do you think they made the story up to lose him that status in the eyes of other believers.

And more importantly if i become a muslim and get martyred can i trade most of my virgins in for attractive but dirty minded slags who can teach me a nasty little trick or two?..:D.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue May 03, 2011 9:11 pm

You know, back in 2007, Benazir Bhutto said that Omar Seikh was responsible of OBL's death. I'm also dumbfounded at how people don't even voice the minimal amount of surprise, criticism or even suspicion at this breaking news. Even the picture of the dead OBL is quickly and surely being debunked as totally doctored. Not to say anything about how they conveniently got rid of the body. Haha. Or about the number and types of choppers used, and how much returned from the city of Abbottabad, and how many people can be carried in a single of those air crafts... LOL². And of course, they just couldn't capture him. I also love how they disposed of the body in some secret place.

Another joke. Here we go.

And there still are folks falling prey to such BS?
It seems they just never get it. Fake anthrax vial, fake WMD reports, fake this, fake that, they still ask for more. Geez.
They're so short on the propaganda budget that they can't even make a decent fake these days.

Guess Obama's government has done something positive in the end. He's good for a second run now, and people are happy while the country's falling apart from the inside. :/
Meanwhile, just keep an eye on the economy during October. There's a party coming.

Dope

ROFLCOPTER

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Wed May 04, 2011 10:02 pm

General Donner wrote:Me, I wonder just how involved Pakistani intelligence was in keeping him safe. I mean, you don't hide in plain sight like that and get away with it by accident. It's beyond any reasonable doubt they aided and abetted him ... only question is for how long and how far up the ISI it went.
pakistan is a rats nest of corruption and they also have India waiting on them for the right moment so I don't expect much from them
General Donner wrote:]A new sterling show of competence and good faith from America's trustworthy allies in Pakistan.
simply put this is why the US is obligated to stop this pussy footing hypersensitive bullshit and start actually behaving the way our ancestral predecessor powers did when they got pushed too far.
General Donner wrote:But, yeah as for Osama, good damn riddance. I'll be sooo very sorry if some idiots feel his body was defiled and are now gonna riot about it. If it was up to me he'd have been ground down to pig food.
they did and fuck 'em

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Thu May 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote:
General Donner wrote:Me, I wonder just how involved Pakistani intelligence was in keeping him safe. I mean, you don't hide in plain sight like that and get away with it by accident. It's beyond any reasonable doubt they aided and abetted him ... only question is for how long and how far up the ISI it went.
pakistan is a rats nest of corruption and they also have India waiting on them for the right moment so I don't expect much from them
In fairness, you have to realize that Pakistan is a nation bordering on civil war right now, so the fact that Bin Laden was able to "hide in plain sight" is hardly suprising, especially if he and his cronies are throwing around plenty of money to the right people. And the thing of it is that Bin Laden was not always hiding there at that particular house as it was only constructed about six years ago. Where was he between December 2001 and 2005-6 when he took up residence there in Abbottabad. Furthermore, how often and long was he at that compound mansion at any given time?
-Mike