Bin-laden dead folks.

For any and all other discussion, i.e., not relating to Star Wars or Star Trek or standards of evidence. A reminder: Don't spam, don't flame, and stay reasonable.
Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Re: Bin-laden dead folks.

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri May 06, 2011 12:06 am

It seems that the doctored picture of the dead OBL was already found on Internet by the 13th of April.

Still. Ossama Bin Laden, officially wanted by the FBI for crimes totally unrelated to 911, possibly alive, who had to be judged, if only for the families and friends of those who died on 9/11 and thereafter during the Big Chase, or to reveal more information that could prevent other bombings... he got shot down with a bullet in the head (which doesn't even mesh with the picture of the supposedly dead OBL). No gas or stun grenades.
Because he was never linked to 911, his death is not acceptable. No matter how you pull people by their feelings, play the emotion card, OBL has been murdered, in a country not even at war with the USA.
He was a coward, he used a woman as a shield... wait, that was wrong. Heck, now we learn that he wasn't armed?

His body got flushed in the ocean in order to respect muslim traditions... another farcical joke.
Did they stop bombarding Iraq during Ramadaan? Nope. Why give a shit all suddenly? And why not apply the same "respect" to the other people killed during the operation then?

It is fantastic how the body of the most wanted man of the last decade wasn't even shown alongside proud soldiers like it happened for some other tyrants and other evil commanders. Where are the nice prideful pictures? Where's the glorious souvenir?
It's not like the Dalle Molle Institute didn't debunk every single video of the supposedly real OBL since his announced death in 2001 by his close relatives. Even the confession tape, the only "proof" linking him to 911, was a total hoax (wrong nose, right/left handed, fat guy, wore gold rings, wrong hijackers naming, non-explained but convenient detail-blurring mediocre video quality, erroneous translation, etc.).

Frak
Crack
Slack
Jack

Now we'll have to deal with Zawahiri and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed - who, in April of this year, said that a nuke would pop in Europe if OBL were to die, only that. Now they have nukes? Huh. Why not antimatter suitcases and nano-disintegrators while we're at it?
Nevermind that beyond the one event that really pushed all the occidental worlds to war, Al Qaeda has caused more deaths against Arabs and Muslims than against Americans.

Still, let's not forget 911. Humble and honest people are still asking for justice. A true and open one.
Oh wait. Actually, fuck you too guys.
If THAT doesn't turn honest Americans into domestic "terrorists"!

With this death, I guess all the Al Qaeda soldiers mixed to the rebels in Libya will once again be proud freedom fighters like they were against the Soviets.

Somehow, related to this circus : Why Pakistan Cannot Release the Man Who Calls Himself Raymond Davis; by Shaukat Qadir, for This Can't be Happening.
Last edited by Mr. Oragahn on Mon May 16, 2011 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Fri May 06, 2011 1:51 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:In fairness, you have to realize that Pakistan is a nation bordering on civil war right now, so the fact that Bin Laden was able to "hide in plain sight" is hardly suprising, especially if he and his cronies are throwing around plenty of money to the right people. And the thing of it is that Bin Laden was not always hiding there at that particular house as it was only constructed about six years ago. Where was he between December 2001 and 2005-6 when he took up residence there in Abbottabad. Furthermore, how often and long was he at that compound mansion at any given time?
-Mike
oh I'm aware of that like I said it's a rats nest and a complete mess and this does raise a great deal of questions that should be looked into I'm more curious about how these whackadoos are going to respond though now that their master is dead

oh and I'm with mister O in only one thing that fuckers corpse should of been video taped desecrated and then had a Rabbi and a Catholic priest administering some kind of condemnation in Latin and Hebrew on it then hurled into the ocean as unceremoniously as possible with all this filmed and then uploaded to youtube

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri May 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote:oh and I'm with mister O in only one thing that fuckers corpse should of been video taped desecrated and then had a Rabbi and a Catholic priest administering some kind of condemnation in Latin and Hebrew on it then hurled into the ocean as unceremoniously as possible with all this filmed and then uploaded to youtube
That would be particularly a dumb thing to do, but I can see why the emotional argument is abused in order to get certain things done without having to be held responsible of certain actions.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Fri May 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Mr. Oragahn wrote:Still. Ossama Bin Laden, officially wanted by the FBI for crimes totally unrelated to 911, possibly alive, who had to be judged, if only for the families and friends of those who died on 9/11 and thereafter during the Big Chase, or to reveal more information that could prevent other bombings... he got shot down with a bullet in the head (which doesn't even mesh with the picture of the supposedly dead OBL). No gas or stun grenades.
Because he was never linked to 911, his death is not acceptable. No matter how you pull people by their feelings, play the emotion card, OBL has been murdered, in a country not even at war with the USA.
He was a coward, he used a woman as a shield... wait, that was wrong. Heck, now we learn that he wasn't armed??
Yes, Bin Laden was wanted for crimes unrelated to 9/11. After all, he was involved in bombing embassies as well as the attack on the U.S.S. Cole, among other things. But that in and of itself does not mean he did not have any involvement with the 9/11 attacks. In fact, it's fairly clear that he helped cooked up the idea, then gave approval to start the operation, and that he was involved at least in some part of the planning as well as being a figurehead icon for al-Qaida, thus making him as responsible as anyone.

As for the initial confusion, that's easy enough, a lot happened and it took couple days to sort everything out exactly. Look at previous similar developments in history and you'll see that it actually has taken a lot longer for people to learn about what was going on. There's no big mystery here. A super-top secret operation and a little bureacracy explains it all.
Mr. Oragahn wrote:His body got flushed in the ocean in order to respect muslim traditions... another farcical joke.
Did they stop bombarding Iraq during Ramadaan? Nope. Why give a shit all suddenly? And why not apply the same "respect" to the other people killed during the operation then?
Psst... a hint: Different president.
-Mike

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Fri May 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote: oh I'm aware of that like I said it's a rats nest and a complete mess and this does raise a great deal of questions that should be looked into I'm more curious about how these whackadoos are going to respond though now that their master is dead
al Qaeda is not yet ready to roll over and die just yet. They're on the way out, but I suspect that it'll take at lesat another 10 years before the are dismantled and rendered irrelevent enough that they are no longer more than minor local nuisances. But it is rather telling that al Qaeda is rather impotently issuing statements right now. They're in total shock, no doubt about it now that their beloved icon is actually dead, and at the direct hand of U.S. soldiers. What's important right now is that rather than resting on our laurels, we keep pushing while these fuckers are down, and we keep shepperding the growing democracy movement in the Middle East so that al Qaeda and similar groups don't hijack it so they can make more another Iran or Afghanistan Islamic extremist theocracy.
Admiral Breetai wrote: oh and I'm with mister O in only one thing that fuckers corpse should of been video taped desecrated and then had a Rabbi and a Catholic priest administering some kind of condemnation in Latin and Hebrew on it then hurled into the ocean as unceremoniously as possible with all this filmed and then uploaded to youtube
If you want to desecrate the body, you bring it back for public viewing in a gibbet or a big pickle jar. Bringing OBL back alive was not gonna happen since he would have cost millions of dollars to imprison and there would have been a huge media circus as well as al Qaeda would have now had something to cling to, like planning suicide attacks and mass kidnappings to try and free him.
-Mike

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Sat May 07, 2011 6:16 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:
al Qaeda is not yet ready to roll over and die just yet. They're on the way out, but I suspect that it'll take at lesat another 10 years before the are dismantled and rendered irrelevent enough that they are no longer more than minor local nuisances. But it is rather telling that al Qaeda is rather impotently issuing statements right now. They're in total shock, no doubt about it now that their beloved icon is actually dead, and at the direct hand of U.S. soldiers. What's important right now is that rather than resting on our laurels, we keep pushing while these fuckers are down, and we keep shepperding the growing democracy movement in the Middle East so that al Qaeda and similar groups don't hijack it so they can make more another Iran or Afghanistan Islamic extremist theocracy.]
in total agreement here though I would think given our affinity for hitting the leaders usually en masse and with all the Intel recovered they may fall faster
Mike DiCenso wrote:
If you want to desecrate the body, you bring it back for public viewing in a gibbet or a big pickle jar. Bringing OBL back alive was not gonna happen since he would have cost millions of dollars to imprison and there would have been a huge media circus as well as al Qaeda would have now had something to cling to, like planning suicide attacks and mass kidnappings to try and free him.
-Mike
true enough also I'd think putting him even in guantanamo would be incredibly dangerous
Mr. Oragahn wrote: That would be particularly a dumb thing to do, but I can see why the emotional argument is abused in order to get certain things done without having to be held responsible of certain actions.
I was merely venting as a president I couldn't order that consciously due to the shit storm it' cause but giving the guy the Escobar treatment at least

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun May 08, 2011 6:33 am

Admiral Breetai wrote:in total agreement here though I would think given our affinity for hitting the leaders usually en masse and with all the Intel recovered they may fall faster
The problem with this is that while the recovered data is useful, if the al-Qaeda commanders have half a brain cell in their head, they'll quickly change their plans. This gives at least a short-term advantage in that the terror cells have to pick up and move around as well as reorganize for a while, but in the long run, it doesn't do quite as much. To properly capitalize on this, the U.S. Military and CIA needs to try and keep al-Queda in the defensive, catching and interrogating al-Queda personal at all levels and pressing it.
-Mike

Picard
Starship Captain

Post by Picard » Sun May 08, 2011 11:05 am

That is assuming Al-Quaida isn't simply and excuse for continuing so-called "War Against Terror".

The way I see it: Talibani were trained by CIA to throw out Soviet occupators from Afghanistan, so that US occupators can enter. And now they are using same tactics against western occupators in their land. Meanwhile, Afghanistan is important to US and EU as way of blocking shortest path from China to Middle East oil reserves in Iraq, Iran and Saudi Arabia, so US is using Afghanistan as military base to stop China from overrunning these countries. Beacouse EU (that is, France, Great Britain and Germany) has same interests in that area as US, they are helping it secure Afghanistan; also bringing in several vassal states (Croatia, for example, which has access to one resource most of these countries don't - experienced troops).

Picard
Starship Captain

Post by Picard » Sun May 08, 2011 11:26 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek7ZHenQnu4

Just search "Al Quaida is lie" or "Osama bin Laden is a lie" (or "...a myth") for more.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Mon May 09, 2011 5:04 am

Picard wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek7ZHenQnu4

Just search "Al Quaida is lie" or "Osama bin Laden is a lie" (or "...a myth") for more.
such documentaries and theories are nigh universally absolute bullshit

i mean let's be objective here politicians in the American continents are massive retards...even a hyper paranoid evil genius like Nixon couldn't keep fucking watergate contained and hearst/Roosvelt start the spanish American war has been an open secret since..well even back then

so the concept of the US master minding such deviousness seems to be massive overestimation of those in power and the amount of brain cells they possess

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon May 09, 2011 7:13 am

Breetai is right, OBL, al-Qaeda, and the Taliban are not part of some big conspiracy to make a boogeyman to keep the unsuspecting U.S. citizens in line. That's just too much that has to work out just too perfectly for exactly all of it to happen the way it needs to. Yes the CIA trained OBL, but that was back when we were fighting a cold war with the Soviet Union and this was the opportunity to quagmire them in their equivalent of the Vietnam war. But no one at that time foresaw that after the war was done that one of our "allies" would turn against us and use the training given to attack our own people, and in the way that he did.
-Mike

Picard
Starship Captain

Post by Picard » Sun May 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Maybe it is not, but it sure as hell isn't as dangerous as Western media try to paint it. I remember watching one documentary about WTC destruction - not only aircraft were smaller than what would take to collapse it, there were explosions on supporting construction just before collapse; and Pentagon attack is also questionable.
But no one at that time foresaw that after the war was done that one of our "allies" would turn against us and use the training given to attack our own people, and in the way that he did.
Translated:

"We trained him to kick Soviet occupators out of country, but didn't realize he will try to do same to us when we occupied his country."

Airliner carries loads of flammable fuel? Then why there isn't heat damage present? Althought, on other hand, shape of hole does conform to what aircraft would do; but damage from flames what should have caused what was presumably plane that just embarked on transcontinental trip (read: shitloads of fuel on board) is curiously absent. And some missiles do have wings like a plane, or it was smaller missile.
http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/imgs/watson1.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVH5jm06 ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzbVn3o8 ... re=related
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pentagon/spencer05.htm
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/aa11.html

Plus, Pentagon was and is supposedly a protected no-fly zone (not sure about that one, thought).

Now, you can believe it or you can't. I myself change my theories, beliefs about events etc. quite often as I find new pieces of evidence and compare it to old ones. So, if you have some evidence to the contrary - post it. But fact is that US attacked two innocent countries on basis of supporting terrorists, or even supplying them with NBC weapons as in Iraq's case - and no evidence of such actions was ever found, with only things that are special about Iraq and Afghanistan being shitloads of oil in first state, and important strategic position of second one.

And it fits perfectly with so-called "shock doctrine" - distract people with something shocking, and you got the free reign to do whatever you want (I think lots of money disappeared just after these attacks). It was already used in South America and Asia with Milton Friedman being most prominent advisor of that doctrine (Naomi Klein - A Shock Doctrine - The rise of disaster capitalism. I mean, everything will pass, but disasters are constant - then why not make profit on them?).

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Sun May 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Picard wrote:Maybe it is not, but it sure as hell isn't as dangerous as Western media try to paint it. I remember watching one documentary about WTC destruction - not only aircraft were smaller than what would take to collapse it, there were explosions on supporting construction just before collapse; and Pentagon attack is also questionable.
But no one at that time foresaw that after the war was done that one of our "allies" would turn against us and use the training given to attack our own people, and in the way that he did.
Translated:

"We trained him to kick Soviet occupators out of country, but didn't realize he will try to do same to us when we occupied his country."

Airliner carries loads of flammable fuel? Then why there isn't heat damage present? Althought, on other hand, shape of hole does conform to what aircraft would do; but damage from flames what should have caused what was presumably plane that just embarked on transcontinental trip (read: shitloads of fuel on board) is curiously absent. And some missiles do have wings like a plane, or it was smaller missile.
http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/imgs/watson1.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVH5jm06 ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzbVn3o8 ... re=related
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pentagon/spencer05.htm
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/aa11.html

Plus, Pentagon was and is supposedly a protected no-fly zone (not sure about that one, thought).

Now, you can believe it or you can't. I myself change my theories, beliefs about events etc. quite often as I find new pieces of evidence and compare it to old ones. So, if you have some evidence to the contrary - post it. But fact is that US attacked two innocent countries on basis of supporting terrorists, or even supplying them with NBC weapons as in Iraq's case - and no evidence of such actions was ever found, with only things that are special about Iraq and Afghanistan being shitloads of oil in first state, and important strategic position of second one.

And it fits perfectly with so-called "shock doctrine" - distract people with something shocking, and you got the free reign to do whatever you want (I think lots of money disappeared just after these attacks). It was already used in South America and Asia with Milton Friedman being most prominent advisor of that doctrine (Naomi Klein - A Shock Doctrine - The rise of disaster capitalism. I mean, everything will pass, but disasters are constant - then why not make profit on them?).
Yea but we need oil...

Because of political correctness and trying to help those of the population with a conscience sleep well at night our governments are nice enough to make up bullshit justifications for gaining what our industry and economies need.

Personally i would accept us going over there and just stealing the stuff cos we are more powerful in military might ect and any suffering this causes to the locals is ok (as religious dudes like having shit to complain and be martyrs about anyway), but such notions offend the more sensitive among us so here we are with nice fluffy excuses courtesy of the government.

-I am a sinner who does not expect forgiveness, but i am not a government official..:).

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Mon May 16, 2011 12:27 am

The USA have fucktons of untapped oil. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be sold as cheaply as it is in Libya for example. Nor do I think that the oil companies ever will be nationalized. Yet I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they evade a large amount of taxation.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Mon May 16, 2011 2:04 am

Kor_Dahar_Master wrote:
Yea but we need oil...

Because of political correctness and trying to help those of the population with a conscience sleep well at night our governments are nice enough to make up bullshit justifications for gaining what our industry and economies need.

Personally i would accept us going over there and just stealing the stuff cos we are more powerful in military might ect and any suffering this causes to the locals is ok (as religious dudes like having shit to complain and be martyrs about anyway), but such notions offend the more sensitive among us so here we are with nice fluffy excuses courtesy of the government.

-I am a sinner who does not expect forgiveness, but i am not a government official..:).
I absolutely agree with this the US is a world power no it is *the* world power the dominant civilization and the only reason why it does not act like Britain Spain The Mongol Empire and Rome is cheifly because good PR is essential for capitalism well that and a true cultural morality thats very deep routed in Americana that finds such actions deplorable

but seriously it's about time it starts acting like it's predecessors seizing the oil refineries and importing Americans to work.. seizing all available resources and wealth should of totally been doable and justifiable
Mr. Oragahn wrote:The USA have fucktons of untapped oil. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be sold as cheaply as it is in Libya for example. Nor do I think that the oil companies ever will be nationalized. Yet I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they evade a large amount of taxation.
the reason that that oil is untapped are the really die hard environmentalists