Mojo is funny...

For any and all other discussion, i.e., not relating to Star Wars or Star Trek or standards of evidence. A reminder: Don't spam, don't flame, and stay reasonable.
mojo
Starship Captain

Mojo is funny...

Post by mojo » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am

OH NO!

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Re: General Warning Tally for users...

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 am

mojo wrote:OH NO!
It is a close thing, im really excited :).

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 pm

I'm not too keen on being forced to take a vacation from this place...i like it too much sorry to disappoint mojo/kor

it's funny I'm usually one of the more aggressive debaters of most forums I join even the super formal...ones but I've never been banned before for it..though I realize I might of gone over board with the kid...so my bad guys

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote:I'm not too keen on being forced to take a vacation from this place...i like it too much sorry to disappoint mojo/kor

it's funny I'm usually one of the more aggressive debaters of most forums I join even the super formal...ones but I've never been banned before for it..though I realize I might of gone over board with the kid...so my bad guys
I get banned on a reasonably regular basis from a variety of sites mostly due to boredom and the occasional need to point out that somebody is a asshole, i have been perma-banned from SDN 3 times now for disagreeing with the "truth" and not converting, had several temporary bans from SB.com for similar reasons, and one or two temporary bans on here for honest to goodness abusive insults.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:09 am

i was once tempbanned FROM MY OWN FORUM.

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:32 am

mojo wrote:i was once tempbanned FROM MY OWN FORUM.
When i was younger i one got banned from the nightclub i was a bouncer in, i could go in it to work but i had a 2 week ban from going in socially for constantly starting fights off duty.

Airlocke_Jedi_Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Airlocke_Jedi_Knight » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 pm

mojo wrote:i was once tempbanned FROM MY OWN FORUM.
WHY ON EARTH did Addy ban you?

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:51 pm

remember when i figured out how to make the forum replace curse words with other words like 'bob saget!', and then i realized i could make the forum replace every single letter of the alphabet with a different letter so that every post ended up complete gibberish? and then i left it that way for 3 days? after i put everything back to normal, i couldn't log in for two days.

Lucky
Jedi Master

Post by Lucky » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:10 am

Kor_Dahar_Master wrote:
Admiral Breetai wrote:I'm not too keen on being forced to take a vacation from this place...i like it too much sorry to disappoint mojo/kor

I get banned on a reasonably regular basis from a variety of sites mostly due to boredom and the occasional need to point out that somebody is a asshole, i have been perma-banned from SDN 3 times now for disagreeing with the "truth" and not converting, had several temporary bans from SB.com for similar reasons, and one or two temporary bans on here for honest to goodness abusive insults.
Links? I'd love to see how you got banned from SD.Net.