2010 Midterms

For any and all other discussion, i.e., not relating to Star Wars or Star Trek or standards of evidence. A reminder: Don't spam, don't flame, and stay reasonable.
Cocytus
Jedi Knight

2010 Midterms

Post by Cocytus » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:19 am

I apologize to our non-US forumers for this US-centric thread, but it's been awhile since we had a good political thread, and US midterms are looming.

Anyway, quite simply, what do you think the 112th Congress will look like come January 2011?

My money's on split control.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Re: 2010 Midterms

Post by Praeothmin » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:02 pm

My money's on old codgers who have no connection to the realities of today's middle-class workers and families, and who will make the people waste more of their hard-earned cash on idiotic policies and stupid spendings to further increase the social inequities...

But that's not in the poll, so I'll refrain from voting... :)

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Re: 2010 Midterms

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Praeothmin wrote:My money's on old codgers who have no connection to the realities of today's middle-class workers and families, and who will make the people waste more of their hard-earned cash on idiotic policies and stupid spendings to further increase the social inequities...
So you think politician's will win then?.

I would ask for you to be more specific but its not like you have much of a variety to choose from.