Tyralak, Out In The Open, Please.

For any and all other discussion, i.e., not relating to Star Wars or Star Trek or standards of evidence. A reminder: Don't spam, don't flame, and stay reasonable.
User1445
Candidate

Tyralak, Out In The Open, Please.

Post by User1445 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:06 am

First of all I originally signed up here as WolfRitter about two years ago using my e-mail tredman2@cebridge.net. Unfortunately, whilst I was in basic training and AIT it became overly filled and deleted, in addition my password didn't carry over from whatever change you guys made since then (or at least that's what the login screen says). But I only intend to be here long enough to get some info.

I saw SFJ mentioned over on another board again and decided to do a check on SB which brought me to posts where my name was brought up. Well, being the narcissist I am I decided to see what was said and came across this:
Tyralak wrote:I'm CERTAIN it was a troll. As for if it was a member of the board, I doubt it. Whoever it was, he apparently knew what he was doing. He used he same Chinese proxy every single time. I'm still convinced it was Schatten, due to some circumstantial evidence. But then again, it could have been someone trying to pin it on him as well. In any event, he's been gone for months. I'm not very anxious to see him turn up again. He was a real pain in the ass.
I would be interested in knowing what this circumstantial evidence is given I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to use a proxy.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Re: Tyralak, Out In The Open, Please.

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Hello.

User1445
Candidate

Post by User1445 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Sup, Oragahn.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:05 pm

General Schatten wrote:Sup, Oragahn.
Well just checking out.
I'm surprised that you went as far as to register here, though I think your request is legitimate. What thread did you find the accusation in?

User1445
Candidate

Post by User1445 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Tyralak made the accusation here and it was continued by another user by the name of Khas here.

Though in the second one both yourself and The Dude (whom I'm pretty sure is Aaron) contested that.

I just want to know what this circumstantial evidence is given I haven't looked at SFJ since the Summer of '08.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Well, Ty seems to think it's you, even though he says it could be someone else trying to pass as you, but Khas simply commented on another poster, RED-411 from here, and even thought it could have been me, while Ty's suspiscions were about AvengerStarDestroyer, over at ASVS, not SFJ...

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Actually, it was Youngla0450 whom I was commenting on. And I too, going by what Ty said, thought that Schatten was SDA.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:31 pm

General Schatten wrote:Though in the second one both yourself and The Dude (whom I'm pretty sure is Aaron) contested that.
The Dude is Cpl Kendall.
-Mike

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Actually, he means Aaron from SDN, which is true, since The Dude admitted to Youngla that he's Aaron there.

User1445
Candidate

Post by User1445 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Praeothmin wrote:Well, Ty seems to think it's you, even though he says it could be someone else trying to pass as you, but Khas simply commented on another poster, RED-411 from here, and even thought it could have been me, while Ty's suspiscions were about AvengerStarDestroyer, over at ASVS, not SFJ...
That's nice, it's also irrelevant, he made the accusation here.
Mike DiCenso wrote:The Dude is Cpl Kendall.
-Mike
Cpl K is Aaron. :p

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:58 pm

General Schatten wrote:That's nice, it's also irrelevant, he made the accusation here.
I know, I was just clarifying this:
I just want to know what this circumstantial evidence is given I haven't looked at SFJ since the Summer of '08.
I thought you thought he was talking about someone here, at SFJ...

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Khas wrote:Actually, he means Aaron from SDN, which is true, since The Dude admitted to Youngla that he's Aaron there.
Ah, I wasn't really aware of an Aaron from SDN. Oh well.
-Mike

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:07 pm

I changed from Cpl Kendall to Aaron on SDN, cause that part of my life is (regrettably) over.

If in doubt, look for the Mobile Command insignia in my sig, I always have it there.

Tyralak
Bridge Officer

Post by Tyralak » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:30 am

General Schatten wrote:First of all I originally signed up here as WolfRitter about two years ago using my e-mail tredman2@cebridge.net. Unfortunately, whilst I was in basic training and AIT it became overly filled and deleted, in addition my password didn't carry over from whatever change you guys made since then (or at least that's what the login screen says). But I only intend to be here long enough to get some info.

I saw SFJ mentioned over on another board again and decided to do a check on SB which brought me to posts where my name was brought up. Well, being the narcissist I am I decided to see what was said and came across this:
Tyralak wrote:I'm CERTAIN it was a troll. As for if it was a member of the board, I doubt it. Whoever it was, he apparently knew what he was doing. He used he same Chinese proxy every single time. I'm still convinced it was Schatten, due to some circumstantial evidence. But then again, it could have been someone trying to pin it on him as well. In any event, he's been gone for months. I'm not very anxious to see him turn up again. He was a real pain in the ass.
I would be interested in knowing what this circumstantial evidence is given I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to use a proxy.
Sorry, I didn't notice this thread here. I mostly lurk in the other areas of SFJN when I pop in from time to time. In any event, the circumstantial evidence I was referring to was the last page of this thread: http://www.asvs.us/topic/173-4chan-inva ... ge__st__80 which was happening at almost the same time as this thread: http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 9&start=25
Notice the similarities in the writing style of you and StarDestroyerAvenger. If he wasn't actually you, then you have my apologies. However the timing of the posts and the writing styles seem very suspect.

I'm also curious as to why you brought it here, where I was unlikely to find it instead to bringing it to ASVS where the actual accusation was made?

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Apparently he didn't know about that. He only saw reference to it here since that quote he gave is from a local thread. Still, had he looked closer at it, it would have been fairly obvious it was about sock puppets on ASVS. But since you don't post that often here, it would have been more logical to go to ASVS and ask.
-Mike