PunkMaister wrote:And you are a full of shite liberal that like all liberals nowadays assume that anybody that objects to your idol Obama is automatically a racist!
- That's interesting. Before you have accused me of being a fascist, as someone who would prefer any kind of dictatorship. Now you accuse me of being a liberal. Don't you think, that this is a little bit contradictory?
- I have not assumed that you are a racist only because you object to Obama. I have assumed that you are a racist and/or nationalsocialist considering what you have said about him:
andPunkMaister wrote:At least he was a bonafide American Citizen born in the USA while OBama's true origins are being kept secret from the American public by a court order which is unprecedented in both American jurisprudence and history. He might be the first foreigner from Kenya most likely to occupy such a position and illegally and unconstitutionally so as only people that have been actually born in the US can aspire to become president not foreigners. I could also go on about the unprecedented campaign finances Oblongo enjoyed mostly from foreign sources such as Iran, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela you name it.
You have not complained about his politic but about his origin. You have complained, that he may not be an American Citizen. And you are calling him names while comparing him to Bush although Obama has had not yet the opportunity to disgrace the USA as much as Bush has done.PunkMaister wrote:And guess what regardless of what Bush did does not change the fact that Oblongo is nothing but a clown and an impostor.
I have used both words: racist and nationalsocialist, although I think that you are showing more characteristics of the latter than the first. But people often don't really differentiate between both. They often use the word racist also if someone discriminates others not because their race but their culture and citizenship. It may be that you don't like Bush only because he may not be an American Citizen and that his skin colour has nothing to do with it. The fact, that you say, that non American Citizen are not supposed to become the American president alone is also not deciding but the amount of hate you are displaying. That hate is not only directed against Obama when you are calling him names without objecting to his politic but against other nations and cultures as well. You have shown your hate in many threads. And you have shown, that you put the interests of the USA above the interests of all others and even above law and justice. And that does makes you to a nationalsocialist.
PunkMaister wrote:That's funny considering there are plenty of African Americans that don't like the SOB one bit.
- The question would be if they don't like him because of his politic or because he may be a foreigner.
- And racism is not a logical attitude. There is racism even between negroids, if one is deep black and another only brown. Insofar your objection is not conclusive.
PunkMaister wrote:Y para que lo sepas pendejo yo soy Boricua.
This is an English board. You should use the English language, especially if your are speaking to someone, who does not understand Spainish. It does not makes sense to say something to me, if you know, that I don't understand it.
PunkMaister wrote:And guess what we Puertorricans are a product of race mixing so we laugh at the face of anyone calling us racist because is utter rubbish that can only fly when you are dealing with Anglo Americans by appealing to their even more senseless White guilt that keeps them silent even though they are about ready to explode and no wonder!
- That argument is also not conclusive. As I have said already, racism is not a logical attitude. Even if you are an hybrid does that not mean that you don't think, that other races are beneath you.
- And if you appeal to my Â»senseless White guiltÂ« let it be said, that it is pointless. I believe in human races and I believe in differences between them. But I don't see a reason to discriminate someone only he belongs to one. I take each person as an individual, independent from his race, ethnic, culture or citizenship. And I don't believe in clan liability. What my ancestors have done has nothing to do with me. Besides, my grandparents were both anti-Fascists. Both were detained in a concentration camp by the nationalsocialists of the Third Reich.
As you can see above, I have used the word in its original meaning. If you know another word to express the same thing, say it and I will use it in future. But I will not lump together all politician classifications. Racism is not the same as nationalsocialism and nationalsocialism does not necessary means, that someone has to be like the nationalsocialists of the Third Reich.Jedi Master Spock wrote:Who is like God arbour, calling someone a Nazi (nationalsocialistic) is never going to get anywhere positive. You should understand exactly how touchy a term that is.