In your opinion, what about the bc-304 of Stargate as it would go against the Enterprise-D and a Star Destroyer?
In the optimal configuration the BC-304 is so equipped:
1) the shields powered by a ZPM, are able to resist whatever is thrown at them, even at a coronal mass explosion of a real star. (source: TV series and https://stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Shield#Asgard)
2) a cloaking device of the Ancients that no ship in the series has ever been able to detect.
3) armed with:
- Mark 9 nuclear bombs of 10 gigatons each, able to vaporize everything (including stargates) within 100 miles (source: Colonel Cameron Mitchell's direct statement in the series, and https://stargate.fandom.com/wiki / Mark_IX)
- Horizon heads, which have a total destructive power of 60 gigatons each, are multiple warheads made up of 6 mark9 warheads and 2 owl missiles. Using a warhead against replicants, it literally vaporized an entire continent (I used the same words) (source: https: //stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Horizon)
It also features plasma beam weapons, Railguns, various missiles.
For any and all other discussion, i.e., not relating to Star Wars or Star Trek or standards of evidence. A reminder: Don't spam, don't flame, and stay reasonable.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:16 am
- Starship Captain
- Posts: 1990
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:14 pm
If that's accurate then the E-E or ISD would be hurt badly, provided hits can be scored.