Planetary Defenses in Star Trek

For polite and reasoned discussion of Star Wars and/or Star Trek.
Starship Captain

Re: Planetary Defenses in Star Trek

Post by 2046 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Mr. Oragahn wrote:I question your reasons as to why you thought this last intervention of yours, absolutely devoid of any substance, was in any way necessary.

I didn't want any doubt left as to what I thought about your position, requiring as it does a condemnation of Chakotay's honest warning as a lie, a line which you, unsurprisingly, are only too happy to cross.

And after all, me not spelling it out to everyone would've been tantamount to dishonesty, so I hear . . .

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Re: Planetary Defenses in Star Trek

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm

2046 wrote:
Mr. Oragahn wrote:I question your reasons as to why you thought this last intervention of yours, absolutely devoid of any substance, was in any way necessary.

I didn't want any doubt left as to what I thought about your position, requiring as it does a condemnation of Chakotay's honest warning as a lie, a line which you, unsurprisingly, are only too happy to cross.

And after all, me not spelling it out to everyone would've been tantamount to dishonesty, so I hear . . .
I'm not even sure anybody here cares about what our opinions are, but thanks! :)