Dominion war in Yesterday Enterpise timeline

For polite and reasoned discussion of Star Wars and/or Star Trek.
Jasonb
Jedi Knight

Dominion war in Yesterday Enterpise timeline

Post by Jasonb » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Now order for this happen practice combine inline with the main timeline. First is the Borg. UFP starship used much more advance stealth technology in Yesterday Enterprise timeline fact Klingon by chance bomp into the USS Enterprise D and C speak tons. Pircad statement to Tasher Yar combine with the cannon date in both along TNG along Neutral zone. UFP starship escape Borg report it to Starfleet command. It surly would have put Starfleet command specail evidence over terrioiries issues in spot to surrender to Klingon Empire put themselves better spot to stand up against Borg it self. Klingon Empire terms base on Star Trek undiscovered country and entire Klingon and UFP wars in DS9 openly stated least Deep Space nine openly Dominion itself said trouble conquest entire United Federation of Planets.Riker statement not be so confident specail after pacing Archer IV also put together another theory that UFP start build major warships the different theories put two very wars going to happen. If I am wrong then it kind simple war going happen.

Case I am wrong Defiant class warships could stand up to 6 Jem Harder attackship normal timeline and in Yesterday Enterprise timeline the number go close to since shield twice tough something in between 12 and 18 Jem Harder attack-ships. UFP able control vast amount terrioiries have turn ship build quickly and build quickly two UFP 1,000 Defaint class warship sevice by 2 years time. Before build ship science and exportation. Entire Dominion force high was 30,000 starships. The UFP able out compete them coming build smaller ships simple lose ratios.Klingon and UFP fought allies kind one way fight.

In case Borg the UFP like build military starship able stand up Klingon Empire like Borg as well.

Guessing my other theory is right another 5 possible 10 years Starfleet command getting series about 5 years into the war itself. UFP newest warship show off it stuff and able with aid rest fleet turn Klingon fleet space dust. Might well take year get off the draw board another year or so test it to make sure all combat able work as they are supposed to. At first might used protect shipyards for that matter theory back statement of Archer IV. All likelihood that was also were starbase they going take USS Enterprise C.
The entire Dominion war delay by estimate of 5 years time minimal. Dominion simple not be entire ready war the UFP not be willing risk one with them. Simple shield double the strength and have the fire power increase greatly all same facts be on table. Rate shields and fire power no evidence suggestion Dominion build Jem Harder attack-ship fast enough to replace them number individual Defaint class warship take on. On top of that UFP lot more warship stand up to Jem Harder dreadnought.
Last edited by Jasonb on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Starship Captain

Re: Dominion war in Yesterday Enterpise timeline

Post by 2046 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:03 am

Jasonb wrote:Section 31 boi attack
You know, I try to read his posts because sometimes there is the gem of a good idea hidden amongst the bad grammar. But I have to say, the mental image created by what he wrote above might be the best thing ever. Although, I'm not sure pink is Sloan's color, even if it is the new black.

Jasonb
Jedi Knight

Re: Dominion war in Yesterday Enterpise timeline

Post by Jasonb » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:42 am

2046 wrote:
Jasonb wrote:Section 31 boi attack
You know, I try to read his posts because sometimes there is the gem of a good idea hidden amongst the bad grammar. But I have to say, the mental image created by what he wrote above might be the best thing ever. Although, I'm not sure pink is Sloan's color, even if it is the new black.
Dominion war in Yesterday Enterprise timeline. Since Klingon Empire not resource to conquest entire UFP. They did not even plan destroy United Federation planets either Star Trek undiscovered country real does not matter UFP won or lost.

I try point out that Defaint class starship take 1/6 odds come out topic in normal timeline since shield twice strong Yesterday Enterprise timeline at least. Single Defiant take on one 12 odds.

UFP not need more then thousand Defiant class starships to be able stop the Dominion by themselves since out high they had 30,000 starships. Terran Rebal took month to get something Defiant class starship into service no reason to assume UFP be slower. Rebel just capture Deep Space Nine. UFP all likelihood build longer numbers Defiant class starship simple need something build longer fast able portal and defend the UFP. Defiant class meet all those needs.