Video Games

For polite and reasoned discussion of Star Wars and/or Star Trek.
AnonymousRedShirtEnsign
Jedi Knight

Video Games

Post by AnonymousRedShirtEnsign » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:55 am

I'm starting this thread as a place for us to talk about Star Trek and Star Wars video games. My favorites are Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox), Star Trek Armada (PC), Starfleet Command 3 (PC), Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Clone Campaigns(PC), and Lego Star Wars (Xbox). I've played pretty much all of the games this decade and I was wondering what everyone else thought about them.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:31 am

I suppose I'd have to throw in for the Lego Star Wars, if for no other reason than it's a wonderfully goofy version of the Trilogies, and it's wicked fun to keep walking Jar-Jar to his death off cliffs and such. ;-)
-Mike

AnonymousRedShirtEnsign
Jedi Knight

Post by AnonymousRedShirtEnsign » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:04 am

Yeah, Lego Star Wars is fun, both of them actually. However, I find that they stick to the Keep It Simple Stupid mentality a little too much when it comes to controls. I find the camera system annoying, and the targeting is bad. I get a kick out of it an all, but I don't know it getting 100% game completion is worth it on the OT game. Also, am I the only one who is really pissed off by the new vehicle opperation?

Oh well, here's looking forward to Legacy.