What Section 31 something like did would take my hand Pircard not send USS Enterpise C in Yesterday Enterprise

For polite and reasoned discussion of Star Wars and/or Star Trek.
Jasonbelkin
Padawan

What Section 31 something like did would take my hand Pircard not send USS Enterpise C in Yesterday Enterprise

Post by Jasonbelkin » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:03 pm

Simple answer is we do not have enough information about what war between United Federation of planets and the Kligon Empire was over.
It could been territory what all other conflict Kligion Empire over between TOS and DS9 or could been aim conquest entire UFP.

We also do not know real reason the Pircard sending back USS Enterprise C the idea Pircard using Kligion Empire excuse just possible with Borg real reason any number reasons as Kligion being real reason or someone else all together remember Pircard afraid containing the timeline. After all UFP likley more tech worth assimilating in Yesterday Enterprise timeline.

My answer is guessing that was the Kligion and guessing that it UFP complete destroy not winning with the loser having to rebuild the Section 31 try stuns like what happen in Star Trek discovery will take my hand.