Why in chain of command I was Pircard and few office send instead from Section 31 special forces

For polite and reasoned discussion of Star Wars and/or Star Trek.
Jasonbelkin
Padawan

Why in chain of command I was Pircard and few office send instead from Section 31 special forces

Post by Jasonbelkin » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:34 am

Possible answer while these good answer I love hear some reasons you can come up with these my three.
1. Section 31 does not have any form special forces. This would be radical unlikely Solan stated sneaking find threats Federation existed and then get rid off them. Which sound like do use from specail forces to deal some these threat it might had part reason MACO disband
2. Section 31 might not see Cardassion WMDS as real threat or threat itself was limited. In practice Section 31 was awere the Romulus Tal Shair want to get hand boi weapons and Section 31 themselves had boi weapons as the Founder found hard way. On top of that it could undermine entire peace treaty between Cardassion Union and Federation leading to so call super favorable terms for the Cardassion to come to end.
3. this kind old excuse people writen Chain of command not awere off them existed the same goes for TNG Conspiracy.

I would interest hear other possible you guys came why Section 31 commandos not send in to deal this threat.

Picard578
Padawan

Re: Why in chain of command I was Pircard and few office send instead from Section 31 special forces

Post by Picard578 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:57 am

Because Section 31 is a Black Ops agency, such high-risk reconnaissance missions would not have been their duty to carry out. That is for special forces.