Did Pircard just send USS Enterpise C back UFP losing the wa

For polite and reasoned discussion of Star Wars and/or Star Trek.
Jasonbelkin
Padawan

Did Pircard just send USS Enterpise C back UFP losing the wa

Post by Jasonbelkin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:37 pm

More I think about less it make sense. War may not going will for the UFP. Even Klingon victory the war it more poltiical victroy then conquest entire UFP. Special Dominion talk need vast fleet to control UFP territories. This suggestion after 20 year war the Klingon able do it when Dominion have problems. This does not even go into fact Klingon lost good part of their population fighting the UFP. Not once did we see or hear of boarding party beam on board either USS Enterprise C or USS Enterprise D. Only talk about boarding when a Klingon officer said surrender and get ready boarded. Sounds like Klingons when ask USS Enterprise D surrender did not want fight the UFP personal USS Enterprise D hand to hand. Of course for ever reasons that not enough evidence simple fact UFP hand over Khitomer were both peace talks between two sides took place and Wolf parent latter kill Romulus surprise attack and cases that not enough evidnece conflict the UFP had both TOS and DS9 were over territories. Likely UFP refuse bend Klingon demands and Romulus might will push a few bottom own getting them into war the UFP. Pircard unlikley send the USS Enterprise C back over territories demands by themselves.

Possible reasons that I have come up with first the Borg. It is very possible that Borg find out much advance technology deep middle war-zone or worst Seven on Nine parents might will let Borg know that information lead Borg deploy own war against UFP try draw in more powerful UFP warships. Imagine the Borg a were UFP much more advance military technology they might attack Klingon to while they at it. Also it possible UFP might will response attack along netural zone unwise with Iconians gateway or advance medical technology. This would have been real reason for Pircard send back USS Enterprise C because UFP also fighting war with the Borg. Piracrd would have not total USS Enterpise C caption that was reason why. Pircard statement Tasher Yar saying that stay this timeline we not worry you died for while might also suggestion it. Tasher statement I understand why important they did not fail might mean that or something else.

I be interest any other ideas why it would matter which war was going Yesterday Enterprise timeline other ideas why Pircard send USS Enterprise C back.