Why even pretend?

For polite and reasoned discussion of Star Wars and/or Star Trek.
mojo
Starship Captain

Re: Why even pretend?

Post by mojo » Sun May 22, 2011 3:04 am

because he can't. he hasn't even READ the eu. he has no fucking idea what he's talking about. this dude hasn't even read the comic books.
you know what? i'll go further than that. SWST HASN'T EVEN READ THE ICS BOOKS. he looked at the pictures some, but then he put them down and went back to masturbating to pics of wong's wife making good use of her fucking power drill attachments while wong sings the lyrics to the opening track of the new lonely island cd.
wong:
yo my dick don't work
that shit is soft as a pillow
my girlie lookin' at me like
'you for real, dude?'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N24fVEJyQKM

NOW I DESERVE A PUNISHMENT. fire at will, gentlemen.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Sun May 22, 2011 3:18 am

you are an hero..an hero to us all mojo

my hats off to you good sir

I kinda agree there though I know more about the EU comics than he does..especially the ones dealing with old school force users

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sun May 22, 2011 3:23 am

you know, in another forum, we could've done some serious damage, addy.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Sun May 22, 2011 3:57 am

mojo wrote:you know, in another forum, we could've done some serious damage, addy.
what could have been...

mind you we've made greater strides in bringing this malignancy to the attention of those with power..than any one else..aside from KSW which is ironic seeing as we're acting as the forum pariahs but the only reason why anythings being done is because our antics kinda brought it light..kinda ironic.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun May 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote:
mojo wrote:you know, in another forum, we could've done some serious damage, addy.
what could have been...

mind you we've made greater strides in bringing this malignancy to the attention of those with power..than any one else..aside from KSW which is ironic seeing as we're acting as the forum pariahs but the only reason why anythings being done is because our antics kinda brought it light..kinda ironic.
No, he hasn't. All it has done is draw Praeo and I's attention away from it with this stupid side-show nonsense. In a way, you're both worse than SWST, and I would note that SWST was halfway to a ban when you two started your antics. Speaking of which, egging Mojo on here has helped nothing, and again only distracts the mods away from what people may consider the real issue.
-Mike

StarWarsStarTrek
Starship Captain

Post by StarWarsStarTrek » Sun May 22, 2011 6:48 pm

I notice that my recent rebuttal has yet to have been refuted. Don't apply double standards.

And guys, if you are going to jump on the bandwagon, at least add in a constructive, rational argument. Making unsupported claims about me masturbating to Wong's wife or some disrespectful, immature, unsupported crap is stupid. Really, this board contains almost as much flaming as SDN.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun May 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Enough, SWST. The flamming from Mojo and Breetai is not normal here as you well know from when you first arrived.
-Mike

StarWarsStarTrek
Starship Captain

Post by StarWarsStarTrek » Sun May 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote:Enough, SWST. The flamming from Mojo and Breetai is not normal here as you well know from when you first arrived.
-Mike
And yet they are continuing to post:
he looked at the pictures some, but then he put them down and went back to masturbating to pics of wong's wife making good use of her fucking power drill attachments while wong sings the lyrics to the opening track of the new lonely island cd.
But they have been warned of this (why my warn count is equal to that of somebody that accuses others of masturbating to Wong's wife is another issue), so I'll stop complaining.

User1619
Padawan

Post by User1619 » Sun May 22, 2011 9:20 pm

StarWarsStarTrek wrote: he looked at the pictures some, but then he put them down and went back to masturbating to pics of wong's wife making good use of her fucking power drill attachments while wong sings the lyrics to the opening track of the new lonely island cd.
Is that from here?
Vibrators - Oversized Monster Toys

"Bam" from Doc Johnson

Description: This is the third and biggest in my new set of huge toys. Bam measures 9½" usable length (the same as John Holmes despite being longer because Bam has bigger balls) x 2.5" diameter (approx. 46½ in³).

Rebecca's Review: When I first saw this toy, my jaw literally dropped. I couldn't see any way that this would fit inside me. It did take some warming up, but I did get him inserted - he has turned out to be a fairly regular visitor to the Maison De Rebecca. As it turns out, it's not quite true that I have equally good orgasms with smaller toys. It seems that I'm a bit of a size queen after all, and Bam's mammoth size gives me something that smaller toys just can't offer. The orgasms are just a little bit more powerful, and the feeling is unique. Mike gets a particular gleam in his eye watching me take Bam.
I think that "particular gleam" says it all.... and thus my question "Why Even Pretend?" has been answered-- that page tells exactly why he's pretending: compensation... as well as exhibitionism via the desire to inappropriately expose his personal kink to the world.

I mean, seriously, 9½" x 2.5"? That's nothing special! Except, obviously, compared to what she's used to.... ROTLFMAO

P.S....

BAM!
BAM BAM BAM!! X^D
Last edited by User1619 on Sun May 22, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User1619
Padawan

Post by User1619 » Sun May 22, 2011 9:35 pm

General Donner wrote:The point is mostly moot nowadays when it's been shown the Death Star beam most likely isn't DET,
Not "most likely--" DEFINITELY.
You can't have a DET beam which explodes the planet at the observed rate, while leaving behind an asteroid-field in the vicinity-- or indeed any solid residue at all; in fact it can't even be non-tachyonic, it's just physically impossible since the planet would be vaporized.

Either it's tachyon-based, or we're going to admit here and now that the on-screen physics is bullshit-- in which case all comparisons are off since there's no standards of consistency, everything is pure author's fiat.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Sun May 22, 2011 9:41 pm

StarWarsStarTrek wrote:I notice that my recent rebuttal has yet to have been refuted. .
wait a minute what?! what?! first of all I'm pretty sure we've replied to pretty much every argument you have launched off least ways I'm sure I did and every one else in this thread maybe Mojo missed one when he was pulling a V for vendetta on this site but I'm fairly certain this claim right here is more dodgery I mean if you made a post one of us missed you can always y'know repost instead of snarking I think every one would be happy ro reply then

also Heeroheto's recent post was just all kinds of..crazy

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sun May 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote:
what could have been...

You think Mike and Praeothmin didn't see what SWST was doing?
You really think Mojo's out of place gross posts really helped anyway, instead of actually hurting him?

User1619
Padawan

Post by User1619 » Sun May 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote:also Heeroheto's recent post was just all kinds of..crazy
Which one?

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Sun May 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Mr. Oragahn wrote: You think Mike and Praeothmin didn't see what SWST was doing?

well can't speak for mojo..but I certainly do not doubt for a second that they didn't see what he was doing my issue is with their blatant in action...civility only has value when people don't use it as a shield to hide from retribution for their misconduct which is exactly what's happening here

Mr. Oragahn wrote:
You really think Mojo's out of place gross posts really helped anyway, instead of actually hurting him?
umm no..in fact my thoughts on the matter are pretty much plain for all to see in that I've said things like "shame it's gotten this far" over and over "and oh boy to think we have to resort to this"

oh and my warning Mojo he was screwed for this...no the popcorn giff aside which was more a "throws hands up in the air" and "sit back and watch the flames" type despairing humor..then anything else I'm pretty sure I've been trying to say "it's terrible that certain posters have been pushed so far"

that's my hole point..and I personally despise the concept of sock puppeting any ways it was funny but it was wrong and it certainly helps nothing- no my only problem is it seems like blatant dishonesty and subtle disrupting of the forums stability is actually prefered and favored over a loud effort to call that out
HeroHeeto wrote:[Which one?
the one above..you with the link to his wifes errm activities I think that blew past any good conduct laws on any forum besides 4chan
Last edited by Admiral Breetai on Sun May 22, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun May 22, 2011 10:01 pm

StarWarsStarTrek wrote:
Mike DiCenso wrote:Enough, SWST. The flamming from Mojo and Breetai is not normal here as you well know from when you first arrived.
-Mike
And yet they are continuing to post:
he looked at the pictures some, but then he put them down and went back to masturbating to pics of wong's wife making good use of her fucking power drill attachments while wong sings the lyrics to the opening track of the new lonely island cd.
But they have been warned of this (why my warn count is equal to that of somebody that accuses others of masturbating to Wong's wife is another issue), so I'll stop complaining.
It is not the same situation, as Mojo is facing a likely and lengthy ban for using a sock puppet to spam crude garbage all over this board as soon as JMS can check the IP.
-Mike