UFP is not so over confident how big differn made came Borg.

For polite and reasoned discussion of Star Wars and/or Star Trek.
Jasonb
Jedi Knight

UFP is not so over confident how big differn made came Borg.

Post by Jasonb » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:41 pm

First thoughts left Chicken and egg when comes to this problem if UFP not so over confident it not been 20 years blood war something like 5 maybe 10. By time USS Enterprise C show up there Klingon Empire already surrender. UFP already real take war series for something like 5 years. If UFP winning or not get into important point to make. Since I still disagree guys that another story well.

My thoery going there is more to do fact UFP start take war 5 years series so go more warship readly while more back battle Archer IV which Riker own statement sound like massive defeat for Klingon Empire enough few more change entire tide should statement they not be so confident special after pacing giving Archer IV even more back the point. My theory UFP total new warship into services something much power maybe some play major role with Pircard statement Tal Yar also back claim that you know if USS Enterprise C fails we continue our mission we hopeful not have worry about that for long time. This just my theory. That another story.

Guessing Tesher sevice USS Enterprise D for 4 years just want into service 4 years ago. Let for argue sakes USS Enterprise C crew do like idea walk out fight enough real want to go back save Klingon outpost and return own timeline. Of course Pircard let allow make that choice. Guesing of course that Guinan does not allow them to return to complex misson. UFP winning five year war or so let beter shape TOS UFP kept on existing since the UFP get more militarize and able handle the Borg. Guinan convince Pircard not to. Let say for argue sakes she fail or did not try.

Than guess USS Enterprise C crew-member choice to return to own timeline left second problem.

Now of course one could argue Q who different how Enterprise D might well powerful enough include hand weapons able to escape the Borg Cube simple out run it. With advance stealth technology unable keep chase going. However hardly solve the problem since message send Star Trek Enterprise Regeneration. So the Borg Cube still be come Q try save UFP that another story as well. Even though might been enough to convice the Borg leave UFP alone. Or at least send more one Borg Cube in.

Let say for second that Borg decide yes could still possible assimilation Earth. Since able to escape and fight another day and be able to successful destroy one is different things.
Problem is that they unlikely even know Main Defector dish be plan used weapon and they blow sky high. They not powerful enough to able capture the USS Enterprise D and assimilation Pircard. So Borg attack end with Borg Cube be destroy possible before main fleet arrives. On other hand might even though main defector dish be turn into weapon than 40 starship would either destroy it slow it down enough until more reinforcement arrive finish off the job.
Last edited by Jasonb on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mojo
Starship Captain

Re: UFP is not so over confident how big differn made came B

Post by mojo » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:06 pm

I agree. Well said.