My thoery Klingon-Cardassian Alliance cloaking techology

For polite and reasoned discussion of Star Wars and/or Star Trek.
Jasonb
Jedi Knight

My thoery Klingon-Cardassian Alliance cloaking techology

Post by Jasonb » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:32 am

Star Terk DS9"Through the Looking Glass" the Klingon and Cardassion Alliance used cloak type ambush on our heroes.

In Star Terk Deep SPace Nine Empiror new cloak talk about Klingon and Cardassion Alliance not having working cloak devices.

Well Mirror O Brain down load all Deep space nine file include UFP senor technology. UFP sensor technology made Klingon and Cardassion cloak device out date or easily able pick up. This also explain how Rebel able capture Deep Space Nine.They just destroy must the ship cloak did not have shield up.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Re: My thoery Klingon-Cardassian Alliance cloaking techolog

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:32 pm

someones gotta translate dat stuff coz ima sure dats good feory buta not gettin fru me mind bro, watsasayin? yea just reads lika FBB djizz

Jasonb
Jedi Knight

Post by Jasonb » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:11 am

What I was trying say UFP techology like made cloaking techology mirror universe outdate as way explain fact the Klingon and Cardassian Allience used cloak techology Deep Space Nine third seasons. They did not us it either Shatter mirror and stole one for Star Terk Emperor new cloaked

Starship Captain

Post by 2046 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:07 am

Disturbingly, he has a point.

The Alliance ships seen decloaking prior to "The Emperor's New Cloak" may have been using funky Suliban crap or "Unexpected"-style stealth.

After all, the same sort of problem appears in the regular universe, what with Spock and everyone acting all WTF over the Romulan cloak in "Balance of Terror" and "Enterprise Incident", despite the aforementioned examples.