Posts lost in forum migration

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:07 am

I went looking back at my old fanfic... noted it seemed short of episodes... and then discovered I just needed to go through the moderator panel to get the old posts to reappear.

If you notice that a thread seems to be missing some old content, I may be able to fix that.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Re: Posts lost in forum migration

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:46 pm

It's a pity that so many threads display their authors as "Guest" on the main pages, because when you open them, you actually get to see the real names of said authors.
There's surely a broken PHP line down there that can't sparse properly a piece of data that does exist.

Starship Captain

Post by 2046 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:54 am

Other than threads by JasonBB or whatever, which are already easily discernable by the title, that's a small issue.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Of course. Thankfully, threads still work. It's just unnerving that the data is there clearly, but the code can't reach it properly.

Richardreala

Post by Richardreala » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:56 am

Thank you for keeping the forums alive Very grateful that we are all able to congregate here

Its unfortunate that we lost so many posts. Kind of odd that they werent able to get it all. Weird.