Banning of Mojo

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Trinoya
Security Officer

Banning of Mojo

Post by Trinoya » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:13 pm

Mojo is getting a two month ban for spamming both a moderator inbox and assisting in the ongoing spamming of a thread. This ban may increase, or become permanent, as we review additional evidence in regards to various infractions.

Since I said I was watching the thread that should have been more than enough of a warning.

The ban, presuming we find no reason to increase it, will end on the 16th of November.

Starship Captain

Re: Banning of Mojo

Post by 2046 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:15 am

No argument here. I could care less about the low-brow bovine nonsense, but the whole autism ruse, alter ego, and general waste of time in that thread were disheartening.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:51 am

To follow up here; I have temporarily banned TrueChristian for the bizarre and uncalled for insults against Trinoya and 2046. The ban may be extended longer or even made permanent depending on the outcome of the current investigation into whether this is a sockpuppet account.
-Mike

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:48 pm

After reviewing the evidence I have reached a decision regarding Mojo.

With a near religious conviction to troll or otherwise attack Mike, and for creating a sock-puppet account to that end, Mojo has demonstrated a repeating behavior issue in how he conducts himself on this board. As far as I am aware Mike has never done anything to deserve this level of dedication for simple 'trolling' and certainly the board as a whole has done nothing to warrant that level of spamming.

This pattern of behavior has gone on for years, and Mojo has been given chance upon chance in regards to it. It is clear at this point that his behavior will not ultimately change, but instead lay dormant until he feels a need to spam or attack Mike (or others) for no apparent reason.

As this level of spam and trolling has increased to pestering moderators directly, the use of sock-puppet accounts, and has now begun to spill over to target other users as well it is only logical to presume that this behavior will continue to escalate if given the chance.

I will not give it the chance.

As such I am permabanning Mojo, effective immediately.