More forums?

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

More forums?

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Any ideas about forums that would bring in some people?
I saw that we have more than 350 registered members, and there's barely a blip to notice here these days.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Re: More forums?

Post by Praeothmin » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Let's just say some people have better things to do then read Jason's drivel...

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Praeothmin wrote:Let's just say some people have better things to do then read Jason's drivel...
You're not being fair. I was wrong about him. It's not of the most spectacular quality, but he brings activity to the board. It's proved by his activity at ASVS, where he was the one creating the most threads. I wouldn't say we need more of people like him, but perhaps we might have to look for it nonetheless.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Mr. Oragahn wrote:
Praeothmin wrote:Let's just say some people have better things to do then read Jason's drivel...
You're not being fair. I was wrong about him. It's not of the most spectacular quality, but he brings activity to the board. It's proved by his activity at ASVS, where he was the one creating the most threads. I wouldn't say we need more of people like him, but perhaps we might have to look for it nonetheless.
Yet when STSW was here, "creating more threads" as you say, you were all Gung-Ho on giving him the boot...
What, you like Jason because he isn't Pro-Wars?

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Praeothmin wrote:
Mr. Oragahn wrote:
Yet when STSW was here, "creating more threads" as you say, you were all Gung-Ho on giving him the boot...
What, you like Jason because he isn't Pro-Wars?
He's a fair debater. SWST was just nasty. We have learned much, we can understand and jason, although clearly having issues with typing, knows when to drop most points and make good ones. Like any opinionated person, he may insist on some points beyond necessary. SDN people haven't been kind towards him and didn't give him a chance at all, and we're about to become like them.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:34 pm

I don't agree with your assessment of his debating style, but it's your right to believe so...

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 am

The only forum I could really see would be something like the "Non Sci-fi Debates" or "BROB" forums at spacebattles.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:36 am

I thought that was what the "Other" forum was for. Oh well.
-Mike