Warning Update: SWST Permabanned.

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Trinoya
Security Officer

Warning Update: SWST Permabanned.

Post by Trinoya » Wed May 02, 2012 2:03 am

SWST has five warnings at the time of this ban, and as much I do not like the idea of permabanning a member, five warnings in such short amount of time is staggering considering the chances he had been given in the past. He saw to this fate himself, ignored the warnings, ignored the advice, and continued to debate in a dishonest manner. As a member I could turn a cheek to it, as a moderator I can not.

It should speak volumes that I, who was the most supportive of giving him a chance, was the one to issue this ban.

Khas
Starship Captain

Re: Warning Update: SWST Permabanned.

Post by Khas » Wed May 02, 2012 2:17 am

And now, the healing process begins.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Wed May 02, 2012 3:46 am

Well done, Trinoya. You managed to handle a tough decision fairly well, especially since you just took on the reins of responsibility that comes with being a mod. I know how difficult all of this has been to folks, and I thank everyone for their patience in this. Thanks again to Praeo and Mr. O for taking the time to carefully document complaints against people like KirkSkywalker and now StarWarsStarTrek.

I suspect it won't be too long in the future before we see another poster or posters of similar bent given the apparent increase in site traffic, and so we must learn our lessons and be ready to apply them to those situations as they arise.

Again, thank you all.
-Mike

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Wed May 02, 2012 3:54 am

damn.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Wed May 02, 2012 10:47 am