View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
My behavior 
Starship Captain

Look; I understand that my behavior is disliked by plenty of members here. Looking over some of my really early posts (2010/early 2011), they were needlessly aggressive and possessed terrible rhetoric, both here and @spacebattles. You could even justifiably have banned me for ignoring several key pieces of evidence, albeit unintentionally. [Note: this does not apply to my late 2011/2012 behavior]

However, to call me a "troll" implies that I intentionally fuck around with the members of the board, which is a tad bit ridiculous, and completely unsupported.

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT I HAVE IGNORED AN IMPORTANT PIECE OF EVIDENCE, PLEASE PM ME WITH IT. I promise that I will waste no time presenting you with mine or answering yours. 75% of the time, this "ignored" evidence is buried under a multi-page thread that I really have no time to read through.

Thank you.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:30 pm
Starship Captain

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH MAN..HAHAHAHAHA

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:07 am
Admiral

StarWarsStarTrek wrote:
Look; I understand that my behavior is disliked by plenty of members here. Looking over some of my really early posts (2010/early 2011), they were needlessly aggressive and possessed terrible rhetoric, both here and @spacebattles. You could even justifiably have banned me for ignoring several key pieces of evidence, albeit unintentionally. [Note: this does not apply to my late 2011/2012 behavior]

However, to call me a "troll" implies that I intentionally fuck around with the members of the board, which is a tad bit ridiculous, and completely unsupported.

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT I HAVE IGNORED AN IMPORTANT PIECE OF EVIDENCE, PLEASE PM ME WITH IT. I promise that I will waste no time presenting you with mine or answering yours. 75% of the time, this "ignored" evidence is buried under a multi-page thread that I really have no time to read through.

Thank you.

How can this be tolerated?
I say we nuke it from space.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]