General Warning Tally for staff...

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
mojo
Starship Captain

Re: General Warning Tally for staff...

Post by mojo » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Mr. Oragahn wrote:
Praeothmin wrote:mojo, you - and I say that with the utmost respect - are an IDIOT...

mojo, +8573495985 BaGazillionzzzzzzz warnings...

For forcing me to spill my coffee...

And it was good coffee, damn it... :(
I just wrote a financial formula that allows me to condense the immense amount of warnings into a single one, by decree of reevaluation, the sort of retro-activation of off-products by parity, supported by an increase of 2.4 points of the transfer to six zones of differential management in the aforementioned central groups. This provides a sure and clever leveling of the possible transaction of two of the most "high stretch" values on the M3 curve, as respected by most of the analysts. Since there's nothing artificial, the conclusion leads to the securing of the entirety, minus 1, of all solidified warnings thereafter, following further considerations to the primary conventions from November.
i just tried to write that into my story on the off chance it might be funny, and my keyboard exploded in my face, shattering my nose and turning both my eyes into jelly spurting from their sockets. i just got home from the hospital and now i have to use a braille keyboard. thanks.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote:Admiral Breetai receives one warning for an inappropriate response to SWST in the "I challenge darkstar to a debate" for the following:
Admiral Breetai wrote:hey SWST how about you follow this mans advice and shut the fuck up
This comes after multiple unofficial and official warnings to back down.
-Mike
when jms said you should start giving out warnings more often, do you think this is what he meant? and wasn't this days and days ago? if you're going to warn people retroactively, IS BREETAI THE PLACE TO START? give us a break.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:28 am

What post are you quoting here, mo? I can't see it in the thread.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:16 am

bulllshhhit..

we all know i'm being warned because JMS has so dedicated himself to being wongs opposite that he's become a parody

this is a fucking joke why don't you retroactively warn SWST?

Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:03 am

mojo wrote:
Mike DiCenso wrote:Admiral Breetai receives one warning for an inappropriate response to SWST in the "I challenge darkstar to a debate" for the following:
Admiral Breetai wrote:hey SWST how about you follow this mans advice and shut the fuck up
This comes after multiple unofficial and official warnings to back down.
-Mike
when jms said you should start giving out warnings more often, do you think this is what he meant? and wasn't this days and days ago? if you're going to warn people retroactively, IS BREETAI THE PLACE TO START? give us a break.
Let me put something out there, which might make my position more understandable with respect to warnings:

A warning isn't intended to be a punishment. A warning is intended to modify future behavior.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:08 am

Mr. Oragahn wrote:What post are you quoting here, mo? I can't see it in the thread.
http://starfleetjedi.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=330

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:37 am

Admiral Breetai wrote:bulllshhhit..

we all know i'm being warned because JMS has so dedicated himself to being wongs opposite that he's become a parody

you know i'm with you man, by now, but i have to point out that jms himself did retroactively warn swst. perhaps we could at least ease up on him a bit since he has been much more clear in why he's doing things lately.
mike on the other hand, i think, could do with a little more of that.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:56 am

I'd be more willing to be lenient towards him if he didn't habitually ignore me

Nowhereman10
Bridge Officer

Post by Nowhereman10 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:21 am

The hell is going on here!?

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:52 am

Admiral Breetai wrote:bulllshhhit..

You're being warned because you stuck your nose right out there to be chopped off. I scan through posts in a forum, find a recent post from you that has you pretty much screaming at someone in obscene language and in a manner clearly intended to troll, harrass, and threaten them.

Things are now a lot worse because Praeo quit as a mod. As I said before, don't add to this or SWST will have something more to dodge attempts to discipline him with because now he can claim bias. Now I thought made my position clear. I have two ways to do this, be easy going and let things slide a bit, or I can smack people upside the top of their heads. If this were SBC or SDN, I'd be doing the latter without a thought. However it seems that for you, Mojo, and SWST, being nice isn't working anymore, and now I've got a PM from Mojo intended clearly to insult and harass me personally.
-Mike

Nowhereman10
Bridge Officer

Post by Nowhereman10 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:41 am

The thing I dislike about what mojo's done is including me along with a bunch of other active and retired users in some big spam posting vendetta against Mike.

Next time leave me out of it, m'kay?

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:57 am

mojo wrote:
Mr. Oragahn wrote:What post are you quoting here, mo? I can't see it in the thread.
http://starfleetjedi.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=330
Well I can understand the warning. It's just one waring mind you, he won't die. I got warned multiple times. I may even get warned once more in that month I think, I can't tell.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:00 am

And please, mojo, stay cool. One can feel indignation, but it doesn't really warrant that kind of behaviour.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:28 pm

1. i create the thread "General Warning Tally for staff..."

2. i spend six pages using the warning gimmick to poke fun at the entire staff and paint them as slightly insane, morally reprehensible and of questionable sexuality, starting with mike. no response, so i assume he understands the concept of a joke and does not take offense.

3. this is posted -
Khas wrote:Hey mojo, why don't you write a fanfic starring the members of this board?

Keep the demented personalities though.
4. i post a fanfic in which as far as i can tell swst and mike are portrayed exactly as in the warning thread.
i wait for days, no reaction from mike. i assume that he's not offended.

5. with no response forthcoming, i post another piece of story. i wait 24 hours for a reaction, laughing my ass off every time i read it.

6. i realize i'm enjoying myself, and that i want to continue to write it, but i can't go much further with only two characters. i want to split the board into combatants on both the star wars side and the star trek side and have them all receive massive testicular trauma as mike had before them.

7. i send out a pm to the entire board and ask each member to pick a side. i ask them to let me know what is or isn't acceptable demented behavior for characters bearing their names.
mojo wrote:i'd like permission to use you in my story, 'Tiny Dick, No Balls: the Adventures of Captain Mike Dicenso and his Lover StarWarsStarTrek'. Also, if you have a preference for which side you'd like to be on, what's you'd like to be doing or NOT doing, anything like that, I'll oblige.
i offer the same thing to mike, which admittedly i should have done in the first place. the name i gave the story is also somewhat unfortunate, but it was meant as a one-off joke. i just had to figure a way to include the line, 'god, my balls are tiny,' and i had already intimated that mike and swst might be better friends than they seemed in the warning thread, which i thought was funny because they are actually always at odds.

8. i receive 10 responses to my pm almost immediately. eight of these agree to let me use them as i please with no conditions set and four seem sincerely excited by the idea.

9. mike sends this:
Mike Dicenso wrote:In a word. No.

I'll spell this out quite clearly for you, Mojo. No more of this. I'll consider it harassment. It's bad enough that JMS removed the ban on SWST, now I have to deal with you and Breetai going on another rampage again. Enough.
-Mike
the irony of this is that until i offered mike control over how far is too far he apparently either had no problem with his treatment in both the warning thread and then in the fanfic and then for some reason instantly changed his mind upon receiving my pm, or he never read them at all, which would seem to fly in the face of his claim of 'scanning' the posts each day looking for policy violations.
now that i think about it, mike would not have immediately jumped to the conclusion that i was deliberately insulting and harassing him if he had read far enough into the warning thread to find the post in which khas asks me to write the story.
the claim of my being on 'another rampage' is not only wrong, it's also dishonest. it brings to mind his flat lies claiming a nine post prank on a forum with an upper limit of 15-20 posts per day took days and days to deal with and damaged his ability to deal with swst. i have an admission in writing that i was a convenient scapegoat at that time. i can't help but worry that this 'another rampage' bullshit is preparation for a repeat. i am not 'on another rampage', i am acting exactly as i have been acting since my ban.

10. Nowhereman10 sends this:
Nowhereman10 wrote:The thing I dislike about what mojo's done is including me along with a bunch of other active and retired users in some big spam posting vendetta against Mike.

Next time leave me out of it, m'kay?
the thing i dislike about what nowhereman10 is saying is that it makes it completely obvious that he has not read the warning thread, he has not read the fanfic, he has not read THE PM ITSELF, and yet not only does he comment on it, he accuses me of 'some big spam posting vendetta against Mike'. there is no vendetta. that is insane. my pm to the board was sincere.

SpanishInquisitor
Candidate

Post by SpanishInquisitor » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a long time. I just don't have the time to become involved in the scifi debates here and other sites. But I enjoy reading your arguments.

That said, I'm wondering why mojo hasn't been already banned. Come on guys, there's a difference between typical internet forum drama, and this PM bullshit.

Please mods, ban the idiot and go back to more interesting discussions.