General Warning Tally for staff...

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Re: General Warning Tally for staff...

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:59 pm

this is getting quite nuts

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Tell me about this. I'm sick and tired of this. It stops here because what Mojo is doing is not funny, and it's not productive. It is clear cut trolling and stalking way above anything that SWST is doing. At least SWST is trying to maintain a pretense of civility and rationality.

Beyond this, giving any further response to him is giving what he does more credit than it deserves, especially the light of at least two other users who've essentially made complaints about Mojo for the spam PM he put out.

With that, since Praeo is no longer a mod, I've PMed JMS to take action as anything I do will likely be compromised by my rather foul mood right now.
-Mike

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote: You're being warned because you stuck your nose right out there to be chopped off. I scan through posts in a forum, find a recent post from you that has you pretty much screaming at someone in obscene language and in a manner clearly intended to troll, harrass, and threaten them.[
because Mike and maybe you have trouble seeing this..being nice to SWST does not work..handling this like gentlemen does not work..JMS soft ass approach to this is harming the forum

so yes, I got a little aggressive because that's the only language this mongrel liar understands..or perhaps you haven't learned that lesson yet?

and I will not be disrespected the way I have been by SWST and I as a member of this community think the disrespect towards your long time members is shocking..your boss is allowing SWST free reign and it's costed him a moderator he's doing this for reasons that have utterly lost their meaning and you can't see that?

Mike DiCenso wrote: Things are now a lot worse because Praeo quit as a mod. As I said before, don't add to this or SWST will have something more to dodge attempts to discipline him with because now he can claim bias. Now I thought made my position clear. I have two ways to do this, be easy going and let things slide a bit, or I can smack people upside the top of their heads. If this were SBC or SDN, I'd be doing the latter without a thought. However it seems that for you, Mojo, and SWST, being nice isn't working anymore, and now I've got a PM from Mojo intended clearly to insult and harass me personally.
-Mike
I can be reasoned with, I can be spoken too nicely and back down I have no problem doing this when the situation is morally right..This is situation is wrong and I am getting a little tired of backing down in the face of a troll we should have been allowed to completely destroy months ago because of a standard that has become a double standard against your regulars

so don't lump me in with SWST Mike don't flame a poster by making such an offensive comparison when it's the staffs fault entirely that things are this bad

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:01 am

who the hell was spanishinquisitor?

hey, if i go back to regular, non-harassing joke posts like i did for the first six pages of this thread in which i was never warned or even asked to stop, can i continue? the thread isn't locked, and at least a couple of people thought it was funny.

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:32 am

I will defer to mike and JMS on this, but personally I have no complaint and see no problem as long as it doesn't become spam central and is kept in appropriate forums.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:09 am

thanks, trinoya, but i'm asking if i can resume posting in this particular joke thread. this time without mike being the butt of every single joke.

Trinoya
Security Officer

Post by Trinoya » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:17 pm

I don't see why not. As long as they don't say no and you respect any member who wishes to be excluded from it I can't see there being an issue.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:08 am

mojo wrote:thanks, trinoya, but i'm asking if i can resume posting in this particular joke thread. this time without mike being the butt of every single joke.
you some fine butter y' know?