Holy... f*cking... shit.

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Re: Holy... f*cking... shit.

Post by Mike DiCenso » Fri May 27, 2011 3:59 am

As for the workload issue, I'd say my moderating of this forum went up 10,000 percent since this last Sunday, especially because of Mojo's antics, which cost a lot of time and effort when I could have been doing other things. Over 90% of my posts this week have been oriented towards that, rather than participating in Versus debate discussions. Sheesh.
-Mike

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Fri May 27, 2011 4:07 am

Praeothmin wrote:Actually, only Mojo is responsible for sock-puppeting, SWST did not push him to it, no matter what you want to believe...
really? because it's very clear the only reason why he sock puppeted was to troll him after nothing else worked

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 am

Admiral Breetai wrote:
Praeothmin wrote:Actually, only Mojo is responsible for sock-puppeting, SWST did not push him to it, no matter what you want to believe...
really? because it's very clear the only reason why he sock puppeted was to troll him after nothing else worked
And?
Was his trolling absolutely necessary?
Did it do anything, yield any results?
No?
Did we all beg mojo to do it?
No!
Did SWST hold a gun to mojo's head to force him to troll?
No!
So no one but mojo is responsible... :)

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Fri May 27, 2011 4:37 am

Praeothmin wrote:
And?
No?
No!
No!
you may as well have held a gun to his head seeing as I counted about six rule violations under the parameters you warned him in earlier and nothings happening

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Fri May 27, 2011 7:09 am

Admiral Breetai wrote:
Praeothmin wrote:
And?
No?
No!
No!
you may as well have held a gun to his head seeing as I counted about six rule violations under the parameters you warned him in earlier and nothings happening
Which were? And how did Mojo trolling help anything? It didn't, and it only caused a major distraction.
-Mike

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri May 27, 2011 1:07 pm

It's not because someone makes something bad that making something bad in turn will be helpful.
If the saying is "don't feed the troll", not copying it also does wonders.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Fri May 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote: Which were? And how did Mojo trolling help anything? It didn't, and it only caused a major distraction.
-Mike
I have never defended Mojo's actions clearly they helped nothing that's never been the point I was trying to make my point was this guys blatant trolling and a slow action to curtail that pushed him to do what he did..nothing more nothing less

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Fri May 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote:
Mike DiCenso wrote: Which were? And how did Mojo trolling help anything? It didn't, and it only caused a major distraction.
-Mike
I have never defended Mojo's actions clearly they helped nothing that's never been the point I was trying to make my point was this guys blatant trolling and a slow action to curtail that pushed him to do what he did..nothing more nothing less
We know you don't defend mojo's actions, what we're saying is that mojo took the opportunity of SWST's bad debating as an excuse to troll, but no one forced him to...
Again, we clearly won't agree, so let's just agree to disagree, and simply agree mojo went too far... :)

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:36 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:As for the workload issue, I'd say my moderating of this forum went up 10,000 percent since this last Sunday, especially because of Mojo's antics, which cost a lot of time and effort when I could have been doing other things. Over 90% of my posts this week have been oriented towards that, rather than participating in Versus debate discussions. Sheesh.
-Mike
my apologies. i thought i was doing the right thing at the time. i was wrong.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:37 am

Praeothmin wrote:
Admiral Breetai wrote:
-Mike
We know you don't defend mojo's actions, what we're saying is that mojo took the opportunity of SWST's bad debating as an excuse to troll, but no one forced him to...
Again, we clearly won't agree, so let's just agree to disagree, and simply agree mojo went too far... :)
clearly noone ever taught starfleetjedi not to feed the trolls. this ENTIRE thread warms my black little heart.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:37 am

Praeothmin wrote:
Admiral Breetai wrote:
And?
No?
No!
No!
agreed. and i went too far. but it was still very funny.