Did I just break anything?

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Post Reply
Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin
Posts: 2161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:26 pm
Contact:

Did I just break anything?

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Since we've been besieged by spambots lately, I decided to fix up a couple things and do some updates. Let me know if anything has suddenly become broken.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain
Posts: 1777
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Did I just break anything?

Post by Admiral Breetai » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:17 am

I don't think you broke anything boss but there is one possible Spammer still alive on this forum

Nowhereman10
Bridge Officer
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Did I just break anything?

Post by Nowhereman10 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 pm

There's an annoying tendency by the login system to throw you into the main index page when it is supposed to send you back to another, previous page in a thread you are logging in to respond to.

Lucky
Jedi Master
Posts: 2239
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Did I just break anything?

Post by Lucky » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:35 am

Nowhereman10 wrote:There's an annoying tendency by the login system to throw you into the main index page when it is supposed to send you back to another, previous page in a thread you are logging in to respond to.
It's always done that for me.

Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin
Posts: 2161
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Did I just break anything?

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Lucky wrote:
Nowhereman10 wrote:There's an annoying tendency by the login system to throw you into the main index page when it is supposed to send you back to another, previous page in a thread you are logging in to respond to.
It's always done that for me.
Hm. I was hoping I had fixed that. I'll look at it.

Lucky
Jedi Master
Posts: 2239
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Did I just break anything?

Post by Lucky » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:37 am

Jedi Master Spock wrote: Hm. I was hoping I had fixed that. I'll look at it.
It's booted me back to the Board Index since I joined.

Post Reply