FUCKIT!

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
KirkSkyWalker
Jedi Knight

FUCKIT!

Post by KirkSkyWalker » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Ok, this is my last post.
I'm FINISHED with this fucking board full of diaper-wearing droolers, and a goddam FRENCHIE moderator with a goddam giant stick up his ass, who issues warnings and bans against those he disagrees with whenever his goddam vagina itches, but looks the other way for his butt-buddies.

JMS, you should look after your fucking FAG MODERATORS, it's part of the reason nobody ever comes here.

A need for an upgrade to some decent software might another.

FUCK YOU ALL.

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Re: FUCKIT!

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Bye.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:40 pm

KirkSkywalker wrote:Ok, this is my last post.
I'm FINISHED with this fucking board full of diaper-wearing droolers
Hmm, can you provide proof that we are all wearing diapers and actually drooling?
This is once again only your opinion, which you once again fail to back-up with anything substancial...
, and a goddam FRENCHIE moderator with a goddam giant stick up his ass, who issues warnings and bans against those he disagrees with whenever his goddam vagina itches, but looks the other way for his butt-buddies.
I've actually issued warnings to others, but since they ultimately understood that the rules should be followed, they weren't issued others.
They also did not create sockpuppets in order to evade bans.
Also, please note everytime I issued a public warning, I did the same thing for your transgressions.
The difference being, the others actually seem to understand the rules better than you do, or are simply more willing to follow them.
Please also note that everytime I issued warnings, at least in the beginning, I told you you could take them up with JMS if you felt they weren't appropriate, which you've failed to do everytime...

Also, I am French-Canadian, which is quite different from being French, but you could not know that, so I don't mind the mistake...
JMS, you should look after your fucking FAG MODERATORS, it's part of the reason nobody ever comes here.
Please note I am Heterosexual, but I doubt my sexual orientation has anything to do with my moderating habits...
Please also note that most of the people that come here and leave do so because they are unable to provide anything to back up their claims when requested by other debaters...
Those who can actually continue debating here, even though they don't necessarily agree, like Mike D and Mr. O...
While an upgrade might be nice, better software means spending more money, so unless you're willing to pay for the upgrade, then I guess you're stuck with the actual software...
FUCK YOU ALL.
And a nice day to you too... :)

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:53 pm

A pity this. KirkSkywalker did come up with some interesting ideas when he first showed up here, but when people started requesting that he back some of them up, that is when we saw KSW start acting the way that he did.

So I guess I won't be needing to issue that warning and ban after all.
-Mike

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Can't say I'm surprised in the least at this.

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 pm

He's gone?

Well, there goes the Second Coming of Timothy Jones...

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Khas wrote:He's gone?

Well, there goes the Second Coming of Timothy Jones...
From the way I undestood it, TJ was not a good debater, and had nothing interesting to contribute, while KSW, as Mike said, first came here with nice, fresh ideas, only he could not back up most of these, but they did elicite debate and bring new life on certain old ideas...

sonofccn
Starship Captain

Post by sonofccn » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:27 pm

So long than.

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Why do they always break out "fag" as if being gay is some sort of ultimate insult?

I have to laugh though, the mods are part of the reason why no one joins? We've had mods for all of a month!

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:33 am

I've been fairly busy, and so not been able to reply very much to all of this.

If anything, activity while this board has had mods is higher than at almost any time since it was first started more than 4 years ago. As for KSW, I don't know what his problem was or why he could not spend a little bit of effort in being civil to folks. What did he think, that just because the general membership of the board is pro-Trek that we were all going to instantly agree with everything he said without question? It doesn't work that way here, and it never has. Hopefully that will never change.
-Mike

Mith
Starship Captain

Post by Mith » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:16 am

KirkSkywalker wrote:Ok, this is my last post.
Who are you?
I'm FINISHED with this fucking board full of diaper-wearing droolers,
Translation: I suck at debating almost as much as I suck at handing out insults.

No really, is that the best you could come up with? Jesus Christ dude, PM someone next time. They can help you with your lack of wit. We here at StarfleetJedi hold ourselves to a higher standards. Even our trolls. Whoever you are.

and a goddam FRENCHIE moderator
Jesus dude, what asscrack of Texas did you crawl out of anyway? Would it help if we also said he was black or something?

...Wait a minute, when did we get a moderator? Wait...we have moderators? I thought Spock just did it all by himself given our absurdly low activity compared to other boards. Jesus, if I didn't even notice one extra, how the fuck did you get banned by them?
with a goddam giant stick up his ass, who issues warnings and bans against those he disagrees with whenever his goddam vagina itches, but looks the other way for his butt-buddies.
No really dude. It's okay to get help. There is something better for you out there other than witless, crass insults.
Um, what? SB.com and SDN.com don't dedicate the vast majority of their forum to debates. Only three forum's do that on SB and the debate forum in SDN is pretty much dead. The difference here is the purpose, not the quality.
Sorry, I hear retard-proof software are somewhat steep in price.
FUCK YOU ALL.
Seriously. Get help. This isn't even insulting; it's actually pretty funny. I mean, you must be one of the most shortest tempered idiots I've seen in some time.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:07 am

All right, Mith. Knock off with the insults. KSW is gone, at least for the time being.
-Mike

Mith
Starship Captain

Post by Mith » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:27 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:All right, Mith. Knock off with the insults. KSW is gone, at least for the time being.
-Mike
Point.

I've been debating with Ricrery1 too long. I'm far more quick to return with an insult than I used to be. Would one consider that a form of PDS?

Although on this topic, is it possible that this is moved to the correct forum? It seems rather odd looking at it here.

EDIT: I would like to note that I meant no offense to Texas or Texans.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:48 am

The Dude wrote:Why do they always break out "fag" as if being gay is some sort of ultimate insult?

I have to laugh though, the mods are part of the reason why no one joins? We've had mods for all of a month!
Because, well, there are homosexuals who absolutely hate being called gays.
The overtly effeminate gay shoved down the throats of society with all those "prides" and what have you thing is quite a new thing.

And also because it's a stupid word.