Enforcement Policy: KrikSkywalker / SarahStar

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Khas
Starship Captain

Re: Enforcement Policy: KrikSkywalker / SarahStar

Post by Khas » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:54 pm

At this point, I'm seriously starting to wonder if KirkSkywalker is clinically insane. While I know that that comment would probably get me reprimanded, his comments have left me wondering if he actually has a mental illness. I mean, look at when he called Praeothmin "President of the Jerry Lewis Fanclub". That made absolutely no sense whatsoever. And he seems to ping-pong between Pro-Trek and Pro-Wars faster than flubber between two trampolines. Half the time, he's claiming that SW has sub-kiloton firepower, and at the same time, he says the prime source of material that that comes from, TCW, is non-canon. His attacks at Lucky, Praeothmin, and leon_caboose are also worthy of getting him banned.

To be honest, I'd rather have a Youngla-Serafina tag-team come over here than put up with KSW.

The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Nah, he's just a troll. Lets try and keep the 'net psychiatry off the board, thats just silly stuff.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:35 pm

The Dude wrote: Lets try and keep the 'net psychiatry off the board, thats just silly stuff.
I agree with this...

And Mike, no, you haven't read me wrong, I didn't take this as a jab at me, only at the poor taste the French have in comedy... :)
I felt it was more a critic on their sense of humour than an insult...

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:29 am

Earlier today I had to issue KirkSkywalker his latest warning for having an abusive meltdown over a friendly unoffical warning over his having made a snide remark concerning Praeothmin's ability to use the english language. More details can be found by going to the "Rules of evidence" forum and the "What's accepted SW canon?" thread. If you think this discipling was made in error, please file an appeal to Adminstrator Jedi Master Spock or Moderator Praeothmin.
-Mike

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 am

Aaaaand these latest warnings earn KSW a month long ban...
KSW wrote:Mike DiCenso wrote:Kirk Skywalker wrote:Is English your second language?

Please don't go down this slippery slope. You were doing fairly well in coming back, don't ruin it by falling on bad habits when someone disagrees with you.

You know what, you motherfucking piece of shit?
I dont' need this kind of humiliation, so go fuck yourself and your mother's asshole.
Capiche?

Jesus fucking christ, I give you a second chance and you blow it like you it was your daddy's cock.

Fuck off-- for GOOD this time. No more chances for your lame site that nobody visits, and you mods are drunk with power because you got no life.

Thank you.
Last edited by Praeothmin on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Aannd PadaThrawn being another clone of KSW, he gets perma-banned...
The KSW account will be available after its ban is over, KSW, so if you want to debate, you'll have to wait.
Thank you.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:22 am

In all fairness, Praeothmin, are you sure that Padathrawn is KirkSkywalker/SarahStar?
-Mike

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Same IP address as our friendly duo, as verified by JMS... :)

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:56 pm

I see. Oh well...
-Mike

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:02 pm

It would seem that the suspicions of some members are correct and that WhosYourData is the latest in a string of KSW sockpuppets. JMS has gone ahead with a temp IP ban since KSW didn't get the message all these previous times. Now according to the rules, attempting to circumvent discipling by Admin or mods is a bannable offense. However, I'm willing to show some leniency and limit the IP ban to no longer in duration than the last KSW account ban.

As always, if you think this is too harsh and unfair, contact JMS via email.
-Mike

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Yeah, his semantics style of debating immediately made me suspicious, but I didn't want to seem paranoid, so I didn't ask JMS to check it out.
I figured you'd do it Mike, and I guess you did... :)

Aaaannnnd, the "WhosYourData" sock-puppet account has been perma-banned as well, since it was explicitely made to evade a Ban...

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:56 am

not that i disagree (not that that would matter anyway) since the absolute tantrum with all the cursing is more than enough to make sure somebody leaves the premises, but some of the earlier stuff seems pretty funny to me. the 'jerry lewis fan-club' line in particular is absurdity on an adult swim level. i know we need to be civil with one another if constructive debate is going to be possible, but do we really need to ban people for trying to be funny? and lucky-duck? really?

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:05 am

Praeothmin wrote:Aaaannnnd, the "WhosYourData" sock-puppet account has been perma-banned as well, since it was explicitely made to evade a Ban...
I was right? Wow, first guess.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:52 pm

And there's a new one online right now, but since the IP is different from the others, we have to pretend we believe it's a new user, and not another "ban-evading-account"... :)

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:56 pm

mojo wrote:not that i disagree (not that that would matter anyway) since the absolute tantrum with all the cursing is more than enough to make sure somebody leaves the premises, but some of the earlier stuff seems pretty funny to me. the 'jerry lewis fan-club' line in particular is absurdity on an adult swim level. i know we need to be civil with one another if constructive debate is going to be possible, but do we really need to ban people for trying to be funny? and lucky-duck? really?
You know what the sad thing about that all is? KSW at any time could have come to me or to JMS and asked for a counter-ruling on any of that, and I know I would likely have overruled the "lucky-duck" one. Instead he chose to have a severe melt-down, which resulted in him getting banned.
-Mike