General Warning Tally for users...

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
mojo
Starship Captain

Re: General Warning Tally for users...

Post by mojo » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:29 am

'So those two scenes bookended virtually the entire movie. I'm going to put my pizza in the oven.'

LOL

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Mr. Oragahn = 1 warning for this post directed at Lucky:
Fuck off. The rest of your post is retarded.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:23 am

oh man. for a sec there, i was like, 'WHAT DID I DO?'

and then i realized that for once it wasn't me.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Fri May 13, 2011 12:08 pm

So then, new tallies are:

Khas = 1 (for his replies to KSW)

Admiral Breetaï = 1 (for the following:
I did is because what you said was so mind bogglingly stupid or was an example of you willfully and intentionally wanking or being dishonest in that case I have absolutely no...obligation to do more then laugh at you
Admiral Breetai, SWST, as far as I know, has remained polite in his debates, so you should too.
If you don't like his debating style, simply ignore him, it's not against board rules.

StarWarsStarTrek = 0 (For good behavior since his last warnings...)

Mr. Oragahn = 1 warning

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Fri May 13, 2011 3:05 pm

I was merely stating that he had to have said something dumb or lied I didn't actually call him stupid in that sentence-usually I'll just come out and say it "your an idiot" or something if I'm gonna call some one that

but hit taken...not complaining about that one thing though you should infract the guy for being deliberately dishonest

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri May 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Erm, saying that a sentence is stupid, although it's a blunt way to point out something, doesn't mean that the author is a retard. Everyone has said something stupid at some point and I think it's a very slippery slope to vilify members for saying that a particular dumb statement is dumb. The excess of political correctness is as dangerous, if not more, than a flood of accusations.

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Fri May 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Well, what made me give this warning is the fact that Admiral Breetaiis more and more aggressive with SWST, and franckly, I do not want to see a repeat of Kor/Serafina...

Admiral Breetai, if you don't like SWST's debating method, ignore him...
If you feel his points have been adressed, ignore him...
You'll see, your blood pressure will thank you... :)

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Praeothmin wrote:Mr. Oragahn = 1 warning for this post directed at Lucky:
Fuck off. The rest of your post is retarded.
HEH, not a lot of grey area in that one lol.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Fri May 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Praeothmin wrote:Well, what made me give this warning is the fact that Admiral Breetaiis more and more aggressive with SWST, and franckly, I do not want to see a repeat of Kor/Serafina..
I'm no more aggressive with him then I would be the average troll although in respect to the rules here I don't out right flame him (though I tend to mix insults with providing actual facts on other boards to avoid mod retribution heh) and don't really ever plan on it...simply put I control how vicious I am

Praeothmin wrote: Admiral Breetai, if you don't like SWST's debating method, ignore him...
If you feel his points have been adressed, ignore him...
You'll see, your blood pressure will thank you... :)
but if I do that a loud mouth who's actually disrupting our ability to have civilized discussions going to go..uncontested and that's just as bad for the forum as me spamming image macros of polar bears in top hats challenging troll things..or the orly owls

Praeothmin
Jedi Master

Post by Praeothmin » Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 pm

No, he won't.
If you simply ignore his posts, you'll be able to enjoy debating with others who actually take facts and logic into account.

When I get tired of repeating myself, I simply start to ignore the posters I feel annoy me, and simply post when I feel like it, and reply to stuff I feel like replying... :)

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Fri May 13, 2011 10:14 pm

aren't you a mod? isn't this like if a cop said 'hey, if you ignore the purse snatcher, maybe he'll go away'? you're frankly admitting he's broken the ONE RULE OF THE FORUM over and over. how about enforcing the rules on someone who deserves it?

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon May 16, 2011 10:14 pm

StarWarsStarTrek gets a warning for once again providing false evidence, this time in the
"Another turbolaser calculation". See the links provided back to the Star Wars Database and compare it to SWST's claims for quotes, or look at the quotes from the Database provided by Praeothmin on page 5 of the thread.

As usual, if you think this warning is given in error, please contact the moderators and or Jedi Master Spock.

Thank you.
-Mike

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Mon May 16, 2011 11:55 pm

really? just now after he's lied his entire career here? look I know you guys see me as a big villain because I'm capable of really mean aggression..but honestly you only now acting against something now multiple posters have been calling out..seems a little bit preposterous and completely empty..like nothing really is gonna happen to him

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue May 17, 2011 1:07 am

Admiral Breetai wrote:really? just now after he's lied his entire career here? look I know you guys see me as a big villain because I'm capable of really mean aggression..but honestly you only now acting against something now multiple posters have been calling out..seems a little bit preposterous and completely empty..like nothing really is gonna happen to him
Look at it that way: if he does it again, it can only get worse for him. Besides, it's always a difficult thing to lambaste a member merely for his claims, especially since we're looking for a debate. It's easier to slap one for insulting other people.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Tue May 17, 2011 4:36 am

sure I agree when the other guy is really crafty or clever or has allot of experience throwing up a wall of sophisticated sounding text to filibuster bullshit to make it sound intelligent and toss in some pseudo math but SWST was never one to do that stuff nor is he even remotely capable of it..it was very obvious lying from the start

I mean I get what your saying but