Constabnt Relogging!

For technical issues, problems, bugs, suggestions on improving these forums, discussion of the rules, etc.
Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Re: Constabnt Relogging!

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:04 pm

I still have the same problem. I cleaned the cookies and turned everything back to default, but there seems to be a reboot in the log verification system or something.

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 am

Wow this problem is not going to go away any time soon is it? It has got to be software related. Something in the last upgrade probably caused this and now the problem is that just downgrading back will not solve the problem either. We'll probably have to wait until those that developed the board software come up with a solution.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:37 am

I still don't know what's causing the lagging and jumping during replies or posts. I've check my end up and down, and still can't find an issue.
-Mike

Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:42 am

Tyralak wrote:I notice that it won't keep me logged in if I close the browser window. I generally like to stay logged in on forums so when I don't have to log in every time I load up the site. Is this a bug or is something that was set up for a reason?
I think it's a "security feature." I'm not quite sure why this board is behaving differently from other boards, though. I'll fiddle with the software sometime this week. You may notice a little down time.