What does LFL keep straight between canons?

For all your discussion of canon policies, evidentiary standards, and other meta-debate issues.

Discussion is to remain cordial at all times.
Post Reply
The Dude
Jedi Knight
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by The Dude » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Oh man, you believe this guy?

lol, hey I'm a long time member of SDN too, am I a spy?

And calling SW, one of the most successful sci-fi franchises, if not franchise in general a "cult film"...lol

User avatar
Khas
Starship Captain
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm
Location: Protoss Embassy to the Federation

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by Khas » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Do you think that this guy is yet another KSW sockpuppet?

The Dude
Jedi Knight
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by The Dude » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeah actually I do.

User avatar
Khas
Starship Captain
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm
Location: Protoss Embassy to the Federation

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by Khas » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Then either Mike or Praeothmin should check his ISP address. Just to be sure.

User1462
Bridge Officer
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by User1462 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Hey, I know it's Christmas, but will you two step out from under the Mistletoe together for one second, and save the love-in for New Year's? Or has someone spiked your eggnog?

I might not be Gandalf, but at least I know a fricking TROLL when I see one.
Trinoya is a TROLL for SDN, it's a singing telegram.
Please, no one could believe what he says about the innocence and good intentions of the SDN mods of Wong, Saxton and Poe, the three stooges of Warsies.
Last edited by User1462 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Dude
Jedi Knight
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by The Dude » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Please, Saxton and Poe aren't even mods (Wayne was banned years ago and Saxton never was a mod). Mike has been gone from the board for around a year as well.

Then either Mike or Praeothmin should check his ISP address. Just to be sure.
I reported him as a possible sockpuppet/troll.

Remember, The Dude abides!

User1462
Bridge Officer
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by User1462 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:07 pm

The Dude wrote:Please, Saxton and Poe aren't even mods (Wayne was banned years ago and Saxton never was a mod). Mike has been gone from the board for around a year as well.

Then either Mike or Praeothmin should check his ISP address. Just to be sure.
I reported him as a possible sockpuppet/troll.

Remember, The Dude abides!
Yeah yeah, you two are clearly too much in love to pay attention.
The mods at SDN are all warsie-cultists of the same mind, I was simply referencing the unholy trinity.

User avatar
Khas
Starship Captain
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm
Location: Protoss Embassy to the Federation

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by Khas » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:08 pm

UniveralNetguru wrote:Hey, I know it's Christmas, but will you two step out from under the Mistletoe together for one second, and save the love-in for New Year's? Or has someone spiked your eggnog?

I might not be Gandalf, but at least I know a fricking TROLL when I see one.
Trinoya is a TROLL for SDN, it's a singing telegram.
Please, no one could believe what he says about the innocence and good intentions of the SDN mods of Wong, Saxton and Poe, the three stooges of Warsies.
Poe doesn't even care about the versus debate anymore. And Trinoya really isn't too fond of SDN's party line. Trinoya's been here from the beginning. I don't think anyone who was a troll could last that long on this board.

The Dude
Jedi Knight
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by The Dude » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Oh?
Please, no one could believe what he says about the innocence and good intentions of the SDN mods of Wong, Saxton and Poe, the three stooges of Warsies.

User avatar
Khas
Starship Captain
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm
Location: Protoss Embassy to the Federation

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by Khas » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:09 pm

I mean for four years.

User1462
Bridge Officer
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by User1462 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Khas wrote:
UniveralNetguru wrote:Hey, I know it's Christmas, but will you two step out from under the Mistletoe together for one second, and save the love-in for New Year's? Or has someone spiked your eggnog?

I might not be Gandalf, but at least I know a fricking TROLL when I see one.
Trinoya is a TROLL for SDN, it's a singing telegram.
Please, no one could believe what he says about the innocence and good intentions of the SDN mods of Wong, Saxton and Poe, the three stooges of Warsies.
Poe doesn't even care about the versus debate anymore. And Trinoya really isn't too fond of SDN's party line. Trinoya's been here from the beginning. I don't think anyone who was a troll could last that long on this board.
Sure you could; just play mind-games, clearly no one here seems to notice.
P.S. I don't sockpuppet, so don't even go there ya paranoic.

The Dude
Jedi Knight
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by The Dude » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:11 pm

The hilarious thing is that Trin was basically telling him "hey don't be jerk, it doesn't help you."

And we got an anti-SDN screed.


TROLL! TRINNOYA IS A TROLL FOR SDN!!
lol, proof of why allowing editing of your own posts can be a terrible idea.

User avatar
Khas
Starship Captain
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm
Location: Protoss Embassy to the Federation

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by Khas » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:15 pm

UniveralNetguru wrote:
Khas wrote:
UniveralNetguru wrote:Hey, I know it's Christmas, but will you two step out from under the Mistletoe together for one second, and save the love-in for New Year's? Or has someone spiked your eggnog?

I might not be Gandalf, but at least I know a fricking TROLL when I see one.
Trinoya is a TROLL for SDN, it's a singing telegram.
Please, no one could believe what he says about the innocence and good intentions of the SDN mods of Wong, Saxton and Poe, the three stooges of Warsies.
Poe doesn't even care about the versus debate anymore. And Trinoya really isn't too fond of SDN's party line. Trinoya's been here from the beginning. I don't think anyone who was a troll could last that long on this board.
Sure you could; just play mind-games, clearly no one here seems to notice.
P.S. I don't sockpuppet, so don't even go there ya paranoic.
WTF? Poe came here himself and said that not only he didn't care about the versus debate anymore, but he was also getting rid of his SW stuff. And I base sockpuppetry accusations on behavior, not some crackpot idea that comes up in the back of my brain and ferments for a week. I am clearly not the paranoid one.

User1462
Bridge Officer
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by User1462 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:18 pm

The Dude wrote:Oh man, you believe this guy?

lol, hey I'm a long time member of SDN too, am I a spy?

l
You really agree with Trin, i.e. that they're not at war with "infidels" who aren't pro-Wars?
And calling SW, one of the most successful sci-fi franchises, if not franchise in general a "cult film"...lo
If SW isn't a cult film, what is?

User1462
Bridge Officer
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: What does LFL keep straight between canons?

Post by User1462 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Khas wrote: And I base sockpuppetry accusations on behavior, not some crackpot idea that comes up in the back of my brain and ferments for a week. I am clearly not the paranoid one.
I base my accusations of cult-exremism and trolling on behavior too-- so you're saying SDN mods aren't a pro-warsie cult?
ST-v-SW proves otherwise, with reams of proof.
There's healthy skepticism, and then there's self-delusion.
Last edited by User1462 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply