SDN and bias: Explain this

Did a related website in the community go down? Come back up? Relocate to a new address? Install pop-up advertisements?

This forum is for discussion of these sorts of issues.
l33telboi
Starship Captain

Post by l33telboi » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Alyeska wrote:He has no idea who I am or where I live. Why should I feel scared of an empty threat? His is not the first death threat I've had. There is nothing special about PunkMaister.
I don't know. Why should you? I'm as baffled as you are. I got challenged by a SDN resident to a fucking fistfight on Island last christmas, you know what I did? I laughed at him as hard as I could, which is exactly what you should've done. What makes someone post pictures of themselves with guns though, I haven't a clue.
You are making assumptions about my motives that do not pan out.
Honestly, trying to backpedal now just isn't going to work. "I didn't really mean it!" Yeah, sure.
Get with the program EliteBoy. Your just making a fool of yourself by trying to push this point of view.
No, my dear friend. The highscore on the 'fool' list is in your name.

Alyeska
Bridge Officer

Post by Alyeska » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:23 pm

And you ignore half of my post in order to try and snipe at me.

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:26 pm

l33telboi wrote:I don't know. Why should you? I'm as baffled as you are. I got challenged by a SDN resident to a fucking fistfight on Island last christmas, you know what I did? I laughed at him as hard as I could, which is exactly what you should've done. What makes someone post pictures of themselves with guns though, I haven't a clue.
Seriously somebody threaten you physically at SDN? My oh my big surprise there, oh wait no is not, we are talking about SDN after all my bad...

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:14 am

PunkMaister wrote:Actually I'm 42 years old although my physical appearance is not that of a 40 plus year old man though I look much younger than what I actually am, and it has been like that for as long as I can remember, even at school I was smaller than the rest of the kids which made me an easy target for bullies, but now I look younger than all of them so I guess in a way that worked for the best.
42 and acting like you do? THAT is worrying.
I call bull on that. Seriously, Aly is at least right about your behaviour and your multiboard whining. Why don't you call the UN?
The outrage must be impossible to stomach.
I'm glad that all this took place online and not face to face because I'd probably be sitting in Jail right now on murder or attempted murder. I do need to put that rage in check.
that rage is the reason I avoid fights like the plague for the most part because I know that I will most likely not be able to hold back. The only other time that rage took over was well over 2 decades ago when in a fit of rage I smashed a flashlight on my cousin's head.
You need a fair dose of pills. And a straightjacket. That's what you need.
The... "rage" you went into for something so trivial is mind boggling and totally absurd, and the more you insist, the more pathetic it gets.
Thankfully the only thing that got smashed was the flashlight but you get the picture of this rage thing...
Poor flash light. What about a keyboard next time?

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:36 am

Mr. Oragahn wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:Actually I'm 42 years old although my physical appearance is not that of a 40 plus year old man though I look much younger than what I actually am, and it has been like that for as long as I can remember, even at school I was smaller than the rest of the kids which made me an easy target for bullies, but now I look younger than all of them so I guess in a way that worked for the best.
42 and acting like you do? THAT is worrying.
I call bull on that. Seriously, Aly is at least right about your behaviour and your multiboard whining. Why don't you call the UN?
The outrage must be impossible to stomach.
I'm glad that all this took place online and not face to face because I'd probably be sitting in Jail right now on murder or attempted murder. I do need to put that rage in check.
that rage is the reason I avoid fights like the plague for the most part because I know that I will most likely not be able to hold back. The only other time that rage took over was well over 2 decades ago when in a fit of rage I smashed a flashlight on my cousin's head.
You need a fair dose of pills. And a straightjacket. That's what you need.
The... "rage" you went into for something so trivial is mind boggling and totally absurd, and the more you insist, the more pathetic it gets.
Thankfully the only thing that got smashed was the flashlight but you get the picture of this rage thing...
Poor flash light. What about a keyboard next time?
My outburst and death threat against Alyeska were totally uncalled for I agree but if you ask if being falsely accused of something that is not true as impossible to stomach the answer is yes I'm cannot and will not tolerate basically being called a thief by anyone when I'm not...

Who is like God arbour
Starship Captain

Post by Who is like God arbour » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:24 am

• Maybe, if you indeed have such a strong sense of justice, that you can't stomach a false accusation, you should try to learn a little bit about law and justice.

I recommend especially that you try to understand the difference between an offence, a violation of the penal law, and a tort.

And maybe you will understand, what the difference between theft and plagiarism is.
    • Maybe you should also ask you the question,
      • if a theft has a victim and what kind of disadvantage the victim has and, reciprocally, what kind of advantage the thief has and
      • what kind of disantvantage the victim of plagiarism has, if there is a victim at all, and, reciprocally, what kind of advantage the plagiarist has.
      These questions should help you to understand the dogmatic difference between both.
    If you have done that, you may feel the urge to debatte your conclusions or ask questions. In that case, I recommend that you start a new thread in the Other subsection.

But start it with a small essay about what you have done and to what conclusions you have come and why. Explain, what you are thinking and why you are thinking so. And then I will, if I have the time, answer you.

Honestly, such agitation only because someone has accused you to have done plagiarism is totally unwarranted.

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Who is like God arbour wrote:Honestly, such agitation only because someone has accused you to have done plagiarism is totally unwarranted.[/list]
Whoa Deja Vu Double post on different threads, are you a law student or a lawyer trying to promote your business here?

surlykins
Welcome the new member!

Post by surlykins » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:32 pm

Hey, it's Benjamin Button! He gets younger as he gets older!

Seriously, dude, you are not 42. Your inability to type or think coherently and your infantile behavior all indicate age in the early teens.

Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:17 pm

l33telboi wrote:No, my dear friend. The highscore on the 'fool' list is in your name.

Oh but you are, because only a complete fucking idiot and weakling responds to a death threat on the net by posting pictures of himself with guns. Do you know how much of a damn pussy that makes you look like?
I know that you and Alyeska have a history, but would you mind not antagonizing him?

Now, I agree that he definitely did a little tough-guy posturing in posting the pictures, but I think "complete fucking idiot" is a bit of a rude way to put that.
Mr. Oragahn wrote:Why don't you call the UN?
Do me a favor and try to leave out the hyperbole that usually heats tempers up, would you?
surlykins wrote:Hey, it's Benjamin Button! He gets younger as he gets older!

Seriously, dude, you are not 42. Your inability to type or think coherently and your infantile behavior all indicate age in the early teens.
If you read the rules, you will see that both insulting and trolling for a reaction are explicitly listed as impolite.

You can believe him or not as you so choose, but I would like it very much if this thread didn't degenerate into nearly-mindless personal attacks.

Also, as noted in the rules:
Personal information is irrelevant - yours or someone else's.
Why should you care whether or not he's 42?

l33telboi
Starship Captain

Post by l33telboi » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Jedi Master Spock wrote:I know that you and Alyeska have a history, but would you mind not antagonizing him?
Far as I know we don't have any history. Not in that sense, at least.

PunkMaister
Jedi Knight

Post by PunkMaister » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:33 pm

surlykins wrote:
Hey, it's Benjamin Button! He gets younger as he gets older!

I can bet money you are from SDN...

Jedi Master Spock
Site Admin

Post by Jedi Master Spock » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:58 pm

l33telboi wrote:
Jedi Master Spock wrote:I know that you and Alyeska have a history, but would you mind not antagonizing him?
Far as I know we don't have any history. Not in that sense, at least.
OK, I assumed that you and Alyeska had a history in that sense. I stand corrected.