Star Trek References site from Geocities

Did a related website in the community go down? Come back up? Relocate to a new address? Install pop-up advertisements?

This forum is for discussion of these sorts of issues.
Starship Captain

Star Trek References site from Geocities

Post by 2046 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:38 am

My thought when I chanced upon the "Away Team Special Equipment" page archive was "good lord, who the hell was this guy?" Then I saw the TOS Enterprise crew full listing and I was like "holy crap".

The main page is here.

From what I can tell this was an old Geocities page . . . but not that old, considering it has references from the It's a Wrap auctions of Trek stuff. I can't find any evidence of the page being reborn elsewhere. Most of the pics are hotlinked so some are missing.

In any case, even if it leans heavily on Memory Alpha, it's an impressive display for being a one-man Memory Alpha.

Methinks it might need to go into the Obsidian Order Project.

Starship Captain

Re: Star Trek References site from Geocities

Post by 2046 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:58 am

Whoever it was, he was aware of the Vs. Debate, given that he references "famed observational theorist Michael Wong of Star Destroyer".

Sadly his 3-D maps of Federation space seem to be gone. But evidently he'd made them.

It may be related to http://s269.photobucket.com/user/CaptainAlecto/profile/ given that there are a lot of links there . . . and may be related to Star Trek Online stuff since there is some crappy stuff, too.

Still, interesting. The Away Team list alone is enough to make me think I've missed a few things on the old Ground Combat page.