spacebattles has splintered

Did a related website in the community go down? Come back up? Relocate to a new address? Install pop-up advertisements?

This forum is for discussion of these sorts of issues.
Trinoya
Security Officer

Re: spacebattles has splintered

Post by Trinoya » Sun May 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Just so everyone knows I am now watching this thread. Let's keep sniping and inflammatory marks down. I don't think any more will need to be said on the matter, let's not prove me wrong.

Furthermore this thread will no longer involve any further discussion on the transgendered. As it was a subject of stress and numerous issues for Athene it clearly can come off insulting, or otherwise inflammatory at best. At worst it can devolve into a hellish nightmare of mudslinging that I will throw out warnings and bans for without a second thought. If you wish to discuss the nature of it else where by all means, but Athenes personal life is offically considered off topic here, and it is the opinion of this moderator that no good or positive discussion can come of it.

Take it to other debates if the subject matter is that important to you.

theta_pinch
Bridge Officer

Post by theta_pinch » Sun May 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Trinoya wrote:Just so everyone knows I am now watching this thread. Let's keep sniping and inflammatory marks down. I don't think any more will need to be said on the matter, let's not prove me wrong.

Furthermore this thread will no longer involve any further discussion on the transgendered. As it was a subject of stress and numerous issues for Athene it clearly can come off insulting, or otherwise inflammatory at best. At worst it can devolve into a hellish nightmare of mudslinging that I will throw out warnings and bans for without a second thought. If you wish to discuss the nature of it else where by all means, but Athenes personal life is offically considered off topic here, and it is the opinion of this moderator that no good or positive discussion can come of it.

Take it to other debates if the subject matter is that important to you.
Nope, not at all important in any way.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon May 19, 2014 12:32 am

The thread has been split to the Technical forum for further discussion.
-Mike

Lucky
Jedi Master

Post by Lucky » Sat May 31, 2014 12:36 am

rebelzarek wrote: has anyone tried out the debating sboards at suffiecent velocity?
i cant get a registration confirmation so i cant post yet. is anyone planning to go over there as well. we could be good for forum and provide alternative arguments before the maxiyields people damage it.
I tend to lurk for a while to try to get a feel for the board. It's why I've never joined SpaceBattles.com or Stardestroyer.net.