Yahoo Answers and the endless stupidity

Did a related website in the community go down? Come back up? Relocate to a new address? Install pop-up advertisements?

This forum is for discussion of these sorts of issues.
mojo
Starship Captain

Re: Yahoo Answers and the endless stupidity

Post by mojo » Wed May 23, 2012 4:13 am

1. they do when I declaw them.

2. now see, i don't know if you ACCIDENTALLY left out the word 'on' in order to make it seem like i claimed a bear walked 'around' a rope rather than walked around 'on' a rope, or whether you did that on purpose, so i don't know which equally fucking moronic idea to respond to. i guess i'll do both, but i expect overtime pay.
a. i did not say that a bear walks 'around' a rope. but your claim that 'any idiot' could walk 'around' a rope is itself incorrect. what if the idiot in question is paralyzed and stuck in a wheelchair? what if he is too idiotic to actually know HOW to walk, as i suspect YOU may be?
b. if you were implying, however, that 'any idiot' can walk around 'on' a rope, then i would be very very eager to see you try it some 50 feet off the ground, with no net. back up your claims!

3. what the fuck are you talking about? rocky was a boxer, who trained in a meat locker, and also, he could fly. please see relevant film clip, starting at 1:05:32 and ending at 1:11:87. you'll know you're at the right bit when you hear mickey scream, 'get down off that ceiling, rock, or you'll be disqualified!' AND, he had fucking samurai blades for fingernails.

4. rocky professes his hatred of hunny, picanic baskets and berries multiple times throughout the film, as you well know. he only likes to eat raw eggs and small stones he finds in the stream.

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Wed May 23, 2012 4:35 am

mojo wrote:1. they do when I declaw them.

2. now see, i don't know if you ACCIDENTALLY left out the word 'on' in order to make it seem like i claimed a bear walked 'around' a rope rather than walked around 'on' a rope, or whether you did that on purpose, so i don't know which equally fucking moronic idea to respond to. i guess i'll do both, but i expect overtime pay.
a. i did not say that a bear walks 'around' a rope. but your claim that 'any idiot' could walk 'around' a rope is itself incorrect. what if the idiot in question is paralyzed and stuck in a wheelchair? what if he is too idiotic to actually know HOW to walk, as i suspect YOU may be?
b. if you were implying, however, that 'any idiot' can walk around 'on' a rope, then i would be very very eager to see you try it some 50 feet off the ground, with no net. back up your claims!

3. what the fuck are you talking about? rocky was a boxer, who trained in a meat locker, and also, he could fly. please see relevant film clip, starting at 1:05:32 and ending at 1:11:87. you'll know you're at the right bit when you hear mickey scream, 'get down off that ceiling, rock, or you'll be disqualified!' AND, he had fucking samurai blades for fingernails.

4. rocky professes his hatred of hunny, picanic baskets and berries multiple times throughout the film, as you well know. he only likes to eat raw eggs and small stones he finds in the stream.
Wtf are we talking about here? Are you talking about the squirrel Rocky or the black man from the show with the big russian man? Do you even know what you're talking about? Go back and watch the movies and you'll understand what this is about.

1. I don't care if you declaw cats. We're talking ABOUT SCIENCE.

2. I'm not paying shit to watch you meander around making claims about bears walking around ropes.
A. How could anyone walk around a rope that's 50 ft in the sky? That makes no damn sense.
B. Wheelchairs can't fly. If they could, they wouldn't be walking.
C. Handicapped people aren't stupid just because they're handicapped. That's offensive!
D. If I could walk a tight rope I would be a bjillionaire right now! No way I'm trying that so how can I back it up?

3. What movie picture are you talking about? You're putting time-stamps on a show that has a cartoon squirrel and Mickey Mouse? I've never seen that one. I thought they were made by different companies?

4. Rocky is the cartoon squirrel and Bullwinkle is a cartoon moose. I'm starting to think you're messing with my head.

Back on topic. Bears win. Swords for hands and teeth, shuriken launchers on their backs. No armor cause bears can't wear clothes.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Wed May 23, 2012 6:54 am

TheRainKing777 wrote:Rocky is the cartoon squirrel and Bullwinkle is a cartoon moose. I'm starting to think you're messing with my head.
UH, I THINK I KNOW WHAT A SQUIRREL LOOKS LIKE, DIPSHIT!

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Wed May 23, 2012 8:17 am

Point taken. I rest my case.

Where does that squirrel keep its clothes?

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Wed May 23, 2012 11:12 pm

TheRainKing777 wrote:I feel like I'm explaining this to an infant. Let me do this in a way that you can understand. I would use a pie chart or power point but as I can't do that here I'll just make a list:
Excel might have been good but... oh well...
1. Adhesive attaches things to other things. Take sword blade, cut off retractable bear claw, put glue on end of blade (the hilt side), jam blade into wound, pour anti-septic on the wound so it doesn't get infected. Teach bear to walk without killing itself.
Trial and error isn't going to be very successful here. Unless one bear learns by observing the mistakes from other bears.
2. If the bears were drafted from a circus as discussed before they would know how to walk a tight rope. If they can walk a tight rope or ride a unicycle or tiny motorcycle on a tight rope I seriously doubt they'll have a problem walking around with sword fingers without killing themselves.
See above.
3. Even IF the bears couldn't touch the ground while walking they could use the ninja power from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon where their legs and feet flail and they jump from tiny branch to tiny branch. This isn't rocket science. For fuck sakes...
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Yelling Bear.
4. If bear technology has taught us anything it is that bears know when to strike.
But the Samurai uses jars of honey.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu May 24, 2012 2:35 am

there are RULES against dishonest debate on this board, you know. trust me, i've been warned multiple times. but this time, it's you that is doing the debating in a dishonest manner! ATTENTION MR. DICENSO:
TheRainKing777 wrote:Rocky was a squirrel, not a bear. Squirrels don't fly, neither do bears.
LIES.

PROOF:
TheRainKing777 wrote:Squirrels don't fly,
TheRainKing777 wrote:neither do bears.

and since i'm bothering, i was unable to find a screencap of rocky flying during his match with ivan drago, but this should be sufficient:

note the clear claim that rocky is preparing to fly.

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Thu May 24, 2012 2:58 am

mojo wrote:there are RULES against dishonest debate on this board, you know. trust me, i've been warned multiple times. but this time, it's you that is doing the debating in a dishonest manner! ATTENTION MR. DICENSO:
TheRainKing777 wrote:Rocky was a squirrel, not a bear. Squirrels don't fly, neither do bears.
LIES.

PROOF:
TheRainKing777 wrote:Squirrels don't fly,
TheRainKing777 wrote:neither do bears.

and since i'm bothering, i was unable to find a screencap of rocky flying during his match with ivan drago, but this should be sufficient:

note the clear claim that rocky is preparing to fly.
I'm not sure where to start.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu May 24, 2012 4:38 am

i would suggest you take that as your brain warning you of the COMPLETE BEATDOWN you will continue to receive if you do.

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Thu May 24, 2012 4:40 am

mojo wrote:i would suggest you take that as your brain warning you of the COMPLETE BEATDOWN you will continue to receive if you do.
A bunch of pictures of completely unrelated cartoon animals proves nothing but that you watch cartoons.

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu May 24, 2012 4:43 am

unrelated cartoons, huh? EAT THIS:

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Thu May 24, 2012 4:46 am

If it had more butter I probably would. Guess what? Butter comes from cows. Not squirrel bears. Okay hot-shot?

-Mike DeSince

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu May 24, 2012 4:54 am

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:05 am

mojo
Starship Captain

Post by mojo » Thu May 24, 2012 5:56 am

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!

TheRainKing777
Bridge Officer

Post by TheRainKing777 » Thu May 24, 2012 6:03 am

mojo wrote:WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!
A bear on a tight rope.