"Croatian" television

Did a related website in the community go down? Come back up? Relocate to a new address? Install pop-up advertisements?

This forum is for discussion of these sorts of issues.
Picard
Starship Captain

"Croatian" television

Post by Picard » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:24 am

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Re: "Croatian" television

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Wrong forum and no translation.
Besides, I'm not sure I'm yet ready to consider Croatia a country. For all the wrong things Tito may have done, you lot would have been a greater force to reckon with if you had remained united.

Picard
Starship Captain

Re: "Croatian" television

Post by Picard » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:07 am

1) Have you noticed translate - select language to the right? It is feature of site itself. Translation is not the best, but is readable.

2) Yeah, right. Remain united in system that wanted to make us all Serbs, that did not allow you to get job if you were not in Communistic Party, that expelled you from the job for using your own language (I know a case when a man wrote "Živio prvi svibnja" umjesto "Živio prvi Maj", and almost ended up on Goli Otok (Naked Island, site of Communist concentration camp during second Yugoslavia) - he didn't only beacouse he had some friends on high positions in Party, but he did lose his job and could not get a new job until Yugoslavia fell apart), that declared all of us te be genocidal maniacs and falsified history to achieve that goal...? We would be a greater force, but at what cost? I'm probably last person who will say that situation now is good, but situation back then was even worse. Now we at least have our own country - on paper, at least, and only until we enter f****** EU, but even that is better than nothing. It was an excellent system - if you were Serb or denationalized Communist.