The rudest replies you have recieved from spacebattles?

Did a related website in the community go down? Come back up? Relocate to a new address? Install pop-up advertisements?

This forum is for discussion of these sorts of issues.
User1652
Padawan

The rudest replies you have recieved from spacebattles?

Post by User1652 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 am

I would like to know what are some of the most rudest replies that you have ever gotten from spacebattles when you have been a member or still are? How many times have you been labled as stupid or an idiot in one of your posts? How did you respond to that person who have called you that? How did you feel after that?

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Re: The rudest replies you have recieved from spacebattles?

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Mm... what's the meaning of this?
We know that anyone who went to SBC got flamed to some extent. That's part of the milieu, even moderation pretends making things clean and civil.
What good is going to do by posting what would essentially be an avalanche of insults here?

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Re: The rudest replies you have recieved from spacebattles?

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Civ001 wrote:I would like to know what are some of the most rudest replies that you have ever gotten from spacebattles when you have been a member or still are? How many times have you been labled as stupid or an idiot in one of your posts? How did you respond to that person who have called you that? How did you feel after that?
I cannot say i like it but my main beef was that when i replied in kind i was jumped on while those who not only initiated the abuse but did it a shit load more than me got away with it.