Re: Another Blow to Hypermatter Fuel's Existence?

Did a related website in the community go down? Come back up? Relocate to a new address? Install pop-up advertisements?

This forum is for discussion of these sorts of issues.
User1601
Bridge Officer

Post by User1601 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:45 pm

If deuterium is used at all for fusion, then that's a pretty sore blow in itself, since it's basically the same as Helium in terms of fusile potential; the only difference is that it's easier to fuse at lower levels of technology (like we have today with H-bombs etc) due to the greater inertia of the isotope, thereby lowering the ionization-energy lost.

At best, hypermatter is simply puts the EU in "dEUs ex machina," in order to produce the absurd EU-figures in warsie romance-novels, which they likewise bend reality and logic in order to include as canon, solely in order to support their fantasy-stats, like 8-year olds screaming "my side's got a bazillion kontillion more than yours:" i.e. imaginary numbers to denote an imaginary advantage.
Ad it underscores their pseudo-intellectual pot/kettle calling-- to wit:
Darth Wong wrote:Do not fuck with me, you worthless little uneducated no-science no-math pissant dipshit. Your ability to participate in these debates is buttressed solely by the fact that you know how to operate a goddamned computer keyboard, because you have precious few other relevant abilities.

And so, the pretense of "math and science" rests wholly on a lack of both, since hypematter is not only wank-pseudoscience at best, but is purely EU.

As for a "blow to its existence," they will simply weasel out of it, by saying it's an "auxiliary power-system" etc---no matter how absurd....and then claim it as "proof" of the cusswords, of which they'll fling a few more like monkey-poo.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm sorry how in the fuck does Wong have the respect he has? that line KSW posted right there? yeah that type of reaction is the type of knee jerk butthurt reaction low level trolls tend to toss out when they loose a debate throw a temper tantrum?

what the fuck is that? how's any one consider this guy anything other then a raging clown? that's unprofessional as all hell

User1601
Bridge Officer

Post by User1601 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Admiral Breetai wrote:I'm sorry how in the fuck does Wong have the respect he has? that line KSW posted right there? yeah that type of reaction is the type of knee jerk butthurt reaction low level trolls tend to toss out when they loose a debate throw a temper tantrum?

what the fuck is that? how's any one consider this guy anything other then a raging clown? that's unprofessional as all hell
I think we just figured out who Admiral Breetai is:

That's him on the right. j/k

Anyway, SDN is the primary supporter of the canonicity of hypermatter... and the rest of the EU; but that's been dispensed with thoroughly enough (though it needs repeating for noobs and poseurs who don't get it).

Seriously, anyone who believes in the logic behind hypermatter (i.e. "splitting leptons into matter and anti-matter" etc), is the same type of fool who purchases those "kits" for running your car on water by "splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen using electricity from the car-battery, and then combusting them in the engine."

Obviously, that simply shows that they don't understand the first thing about physics-- and I DO mean the first thing, hint hint. ;-P

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Law of Conservation of Energy and Mass?

At any rate, even when hypermatter is shown, like in the Death Star novel, it's shown to be dangerously unstable, needing something Death Star-sized to contain it.

As for Wong having a ton of respect, I don't get that either, especially since he's extremely sexist, and according to Tyralak, he's an anti-Semite as well.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Khas wrote:Law of Conservation of Energy and Mass?

At any rate, even when hypermatter is shown, like in the Death Star novel, it's shown to be dangerously unstable, needing something Death Star-sized to contain it.

As for Wong having a ton of respect, I don't get that either, especially since he's extremely sexist, and according to Tyralak, he's an anti-Semite as well.
well from what little I've seen of him he seems like a sentient political strawman if it was thought up by lovecraft so that does not surprise me in the least-the idiot once argued Yoda could beat God seriously you don't get much more deluded at that point..well his raging anti religious crap is pretty horrible

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:49 pm

The thing is, despite being raised Christian myself, I bash creationists and Biblical literalists all the time. But do I wish any harm on them? Well, aside from a certain group in Westboro, no. Wong, on the other hand, has flat out said that Israel shouldn't exist, and while being critical of religion in general, has a special dislike for Jews.

And your description of Wong is just epic. I seriously don't know how people can stand the guy.

User1601
Bridge Officer

Post by User1601 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:29 am

Even on his own personal website, he arrogantly claims to respect traditional values of male character-strength, honor and masculinity; but in reality he actually shows what is obviously nothing but pure abuse, anger and hatred--the classic symptoms of Napoleonic Syndrome.

Best to stay away from them, since they're just plain bullies-- i.e. even if you stand up to them, they'll smear your name.
Last edited by User1601 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 am

Oh believe me, it gets worse than that. There are things on his site that are so NSFW I don't think I should post them here.

User1601
Bridge Officer

Post by User1601 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:03 am

Khas wrote:Oh believe me, it gets worse than that. There are things on his site that are so I don't think I should post them here.
You mean like "Rebecca's S*x Toy Reviews?" :D

Yes, that's the classic symptoms Napoleonic Syndrome all over: i.e. a compulsive tendency to impose inappopriate conduct on other people's personal boundaries, often including exhibitionism, inappropriate behavior, and other forms of "too much information;" it's a form of domination, by which Napoleon and other tyrants would engage in various bathroom-behaviors in front of servants and others in order to assert their superiority over them.

In two words, "TEXTBOOK CASE."
Last edited by User1601 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:05 am

That... is exactly what I'm talking about.

User1601
Bridge Officer

Re:

Post by User1601 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 am

Khas wrote:That... is exactly what I'm talking about.
Unforunately, I've not only seen it too often, but it's becoming more and more common as society becomes permissive and rationalizing of any behavior whatsoevr-- and condemnatory of anyone upholding of interpersonal boundaries as any kind of healthy or rational value or import.

And the more impersonal it becomes, the more egocentric attitudes become in order to disregard the rights of others-- and/or simply deny any infringement, instead with the self-obsessed libertines attacking the victim as the culprit who wants to impose his will on others. (Sound familiar?)

Like if teenagers meet in a school or other parking-lot near your house for the express purpose of fornicating right plain sight isiden a vehicle, the cops will often simply bitch at you for calling in a complaint about it, as if you're some kind of kook-- and refuse to do anything even though it's clearly illegal (and statistically, police often have a personal history of similar behavioral problems-- in fact it's what draws them to such positions of authority in the first place).

The website mentioned, literally broadcasts his life regarding this type of behavior, as if we're supposed to be impressed by it... rather than disgusted by the inappropriateness and disrespect it displays for others, himself and his family. But true to modern breakdown in healthy values, his minions and others will call you a "prude" for saying so.. which is actually about as valid, as if you condemned pedophilia (which indeed this is, in a sense, since he HAS kids! In any event, it's clearly not healthy for them-- but then again that's a relative statement, since the nut doesn't ever really fall far from the tree anyway).

This is another motive behind the secularism-angle, i.e. it faciliates the ad hominem rejection of any argument as worthless religious dogma, by providing such as a strawman for it-- just like like if you deny the EU as canon, you're a "Trektard moron."

That's inevitable with those bent on self-aggrandizement, since they seek to impose their will on others-- and to add insult to injury in the process by ruthless mind-games.

P.S. For the mods: I think this is relevant to the topic, since in discussing "Another Blow to Hypermatter Fuel's Existence," it's essential to consider the motives for claiming it in the first place-- and with it, the way that its claimants think.

User1601
Bridge Officer

Post by User1601 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:05 am

Admiral Breetai wrote:

well from what little I've seen of him he seems like a sentient political strawman if it was thought up by lovecraft so that does not surprise me in the least-the idiot once argued Yoda could beat God seriously you don't get much more deluded at that point..well his raging anti religious crap is pretty horrible
Are you SERIOUS? Kermit the Frog's ugly cousin could beat God?
The same God who made the Heaven and the Earth (i.e. the universe) in a day?
What did Yoda ever do to match that? Move an X-wing? Become a senile old ghost? Oh boy, watch out God! :D
If that's a true story, I've been giving too much credit.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:22 am

SpaceWizard wrote:
Are you SERIOUS? Kermit the Frog's ugly cousin could beat God?
The same God who made the Heaven and the Earth (i.e. the universe) in a day?
What did Yoda ever do to match that? Move an X-wing? Become a senile old ghost? Oh boy, watch out God! :D
If that's a true story, I've been giving too much credit.

and his supporters defend the out come of that match no less!! His claim was because god jobbed out to an Iron chariot he had clearly shown some type of limits that invalidated his higher end feats and thus allowed Yoda a win and a very easy win

never mind that in the scene in question it was an angel doing the jobbing.

the man is more resentful then anything else, batshit crazy and not really worth analyzing any deeper. to claim what he claimed according to those present in that thread is in and of itself absolutely ape shit..I'm also wondering why the guy would even bring up gods "feats' when he has shown nothing but clear cut personal bias against the feat based debate system as evidence of his endorsing invasions of forums like CBR/SHC and so on

basically he had a titty attack and decided to pull out all the stops to find anything to mock Christianity and wank star wars in the same thread even if it meant utilizing a system he supposedly loathed.

He also argued with Crossovermaniac for multiple pages claiming that Obi-wan Kenobi could react to the flash...although that's not nearly as insane as claiming a freaking Jedi can beat an omnipotent creator type

Khas
Starship Captain

Post by Khas » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:32 am

Obi-Wan. Reacting to The Flash??????? That's just.... insane. O___O

On a different note, last I heard, Wong hasn't even logged into SDN since May 2010, and Dalton's been running the show over there. And two of the most Trek-hostile members are gone. Ghost Rider flat out disappeared, and Stark was banned. So there might be hope for that site.

Admiral Breetai
Starship Captain

Post by Admiral Breetai » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:45 am

Khas wrote:Obi-Wan. Reacting to The Flash??????? That's just.... insane. O___O
it did come off like he didn't particularly understand comics too well, or at leas the dynamics of the flash but I think and I haven't gone back to look at the thread since like 06 I think CSM clarified it for him and even then he resisted -but he was like "well Obi-wans precognitive capabilities" or something was his defense

Superman being killed by Darth Sidious Supposedly Darth Vader choking out freaken Goku really the list of stupid claims from them goes on
Khas wrote:On a different note, last I heard, Wong hasn't even logged into SDN since May 2010, and Dalton's been running the show over there. And two of the most Trek-hostile members are gone. Ghost Rider flat out disappeared, and Stark was banned. So there might be hope for that site.
why would they ban one of they're heaviest hitters?