The story of Alt Strek Swars

Did a related website in the community go down? Come back up? Relocate to a new address? Install pop-up advertisements?

This forum is for discussion of these sorts of issues.
Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Re: The story of Alt Strek Swars

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:17 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:Some posts of mine wound up on asvs because of cross-posting, and more recently at least several years ago recent), I laid the smackdown on Graeme Dice over the true lower limits of the TESB asteroid turbolaser firepower. Check through the Empire vs Borg (Deja Vu) thread as from even further back. And for my pre-asvs days, check out the "GALAXY CLASS STARSHIP VS. IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER" thread from 1995. The thread that started it all.
-Mike
15 f---ing years of geekdom. You beat me, Mike.
:D

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:56 pm

I think for both of us, we've been in "geekdom" for more than 15 years. ;-)
-Mike

Tyralak
Bridge Officer

Post by Tyralak » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:41 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:Some posts of mine wound up on asvs because of cross-posting, and more recently at least several years ago recent), I laid the smackdown on Graeme Dice over the true lower limits of the TESB asteroid turbolaser firepower. Check through the Empire vs Borg (Deja Vu) thread as from even further back. And for my pre-asvs days, check out the "GALAXY CLASS STARSHIP VS. IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER" thread from 1995. The thread that started it all.
-Mike
Oh I remember all of those threads vividly. :D I can't stand Graeme Dice. Never could. I do remember you hanging out a lot at alt.startrek back then, around '95. Can you believe that Wickeddoll and ToolPackinMama STILL post there to this day?

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:54 am

Sigh. It was a very different time back then...
-Mike

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote:I think for both of us, we've been in "geekdom" for more than 15 years. ;-)
-Mike
Shh...