LMAO@SpaceBattles!

Did a related website in the community go down? Come back up? Relocate to a new address? Install pop-up advertisements?

This forum is for discussion of these sorts of issues.
Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Re: LMAO@SpaceBattles!

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:47 am

Kor_Dahar_Master wrote:
Admiral Breetai wrote:
So who is The Atom? cause he sounds like he has severe issues with you and O
He is a pain in the ass troll from SB.com.

To give you a example we were discussing phasers in a thread and he decided to pipe up regarding the hits from phasers knocking people backwards. I posted a few links to material showing humans and borg being knocked backwards sometimes very violently and after several pages of him saying all those hit were doing was "falling down" he finally admitted he had not watched the links....

He tries to emulate leo1 and others by claiming material has not been provided but when he does he is easily shot down:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/showpost ... tcount=382
And I guess he got warned for openly stating having not gone through the evidence you provided.

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Mr. Oragahn wrote:
Kor_Dahar_Master wrote:
Admiral Breetai wrote:
So who is The Atom? cause he sounds like he has severe issues with you and O
He is a pain in the ass troll from SB.com.

To give you a example we were discussing phasers in a thread and he decided to pipe up regarding the hits from phasers knocking people backwards. I posted a few links to material showing humans and borg being knocked backwards sometimes very violently and after several pages of him saying all those hit were doing was "falling down" he finally admitted he had not watched the links....

He tries to emulate leo1 and others by claiming material has not been provided but when he does he is easily shot down:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/showpost ... tcount=382
And I guess he got warned for openly stating having not gone through the evidence you provided.
Not as far as i am aware but you know as well as i do that they only mention warnings being given out in a thread when it suits them.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Kor_Dahar_Master wrote:
That is precisely false, by a large margin. SBC's versus board is simply influenced by two main groups. Pro SW, and pro 40K. The first group got me banned many times several years ago when I attacked the ICS frontally. By now, we see that this amount of bullshit went down and no one safe delusional idiots still go by the ICS and try to defend it.

Warhammed 40000 and some of its very vocal fans still get a free pass. That's largely due to the cohesion of that incisive fan group, and the immense work laid down by Connor. Yet, anytime you'll go through one of his major threads, the most minimal amount of critical thinking will tell you that he was simply full of it. That he has now backpedalled a little on the yields for infantry weapons gets barely noticed, and worst of all, despite the fact that his silly infantry weapon numbers are all over the place and there to remain, questioning of his numbers for 40K's larger assets is not allowed.

But things will probably get to change, for a simple reason. The more people talk about it, the more the opposition gets a voice. It's a slow effect, but it works out.
This actually^^.

Even i recall the days when even trying to dismiss the ICS wank on SB.com got you a warning or a ban but over the years more people were shown just how full of shit those numbers actually were and the trend in threads now is to dismiss them, although T canon helped a lot.

40k wank is still considered holy ground and even daring point out that a franchise like Trek ect have abilities and firepower for greater using far smaller stuff (nova causing weapons, Genesis device vs cyclonic torps for example) sends the usual suspects into a hate filled frenzy along with their mod supporters.

On that note how big is a cyclonic torp btw as i hear some 40k missiles are as big as buildings or even larger?.
Algulod certainly didn't strike me as a moderate man when talking about 40K numbers. All 40K related thread he has posted in prove that he has often supported the inflaters' claims, always presented as normal, even moderate. What anyone would see as nonsensical above-high-end wank when it comes to, they'd present as medium ended firepower figures, conservative for low gigatons to perfectly logical for teratons and petatons derived from Nova cannon calcs.

Yet...

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Oh i got this from the admin called the observer btw.

Greetings,

While you are completely within your rights to report posts that violate forum rules, what you are NOT allowed to do is flame members in them (a recent example being "Getting sick of this twat"). From now on all flames in report posts will be treated like a flame anywhere else and you will gather infractions as appropriate.

Cheers,

-Your Friendly Neighbourhood Administrator
Amusingly enough i have reported several infractions including one failing the BOP even though i requested the material on Oct 27th, i also reported several other infractions as well all without using bad language.

Typically these reports have gone ignored and the infractions have gone unpunished, the so called mods on that site really are the biggest bottom feeding assholes i have ever met.

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:14 pm

BOP violation i mentioned has not been addressed so i sent another report:

STILL FAILING THE BURDEN OF PROOF.

This issue has already been reported once several days ago and fuck all done about it as usual:

me demanding he provide proof of mass scattering:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/showpost ... stcount=83

Me asking again over a week later.

http://forums.spacebattles.com/showpost ... tcount=272

No retraction has been posted (even though i got fucking banned after 4 days when i did anyway) and no proof has been provided.

I assume this guy is on your buddy list as well like white rabbit, leo1 ect?.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Kor, what you should try doing is calming down and sending them a series of violation reports without any cursingon your part in them what-so-ever. If they still keep treating you like crap, then you really have something against them.
-Mike

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote:Kor, what you should try doing is calming down and sending them a series of violation reports without any cursingon your part in them what-so-ever. If they still keep treating you like crap, then you really have something against them.
-Mike
I am not posting all the reports i send on here bud and i have sent very many in the past that were to the point and without cursing and you know how those turned out.

I do not mind getting infractions ect if i deserve them but it fucking pisses me off when others get away Scot-free for doing the same or worse or i get a infraction for something i did not do or changed like the BOP bullshit.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:21 pm

I understand completely, but you play into their game that way. They have no excuses, except what you provide them. They changed the rules with this:

"From now on all flames in report posts will be treated like a flame anywhere else and you will gather infractions as appropriate."

The mod knows you're right, but is using your penchant for swearing against you so he doesn't have to do anything about your complaint. It's an obvious and clumsy attempt at deflection.
-Mike

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:23 am

And more, he managed to get a infraction out of the post i sent him regarding the BOP violation:
SuperS4 wrote:Dear Kor,

You have received an infraction at SpaceBattles.com.

Reason: Rule 1 Violation - minor flaming
-------
Calling someone a whiney bitch is flaming.
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]6788608[/post]
Because you say so?.

Personally i find it entertaining that whiney bitches like you insist on trying to dismiss trek WMD's and superweapons that in some cases are a match for the whoverse weapons (read kremin time ship and the de-mat gun the doc used to end the time war) while wanking your favorite franchise furiously.

40k bombs are the size of trek shuttles or bigger and we see 40 or so in the firewarrior video to cause the big explosion, trek can cause novas or destroy planets with stuff that can fit IN a shuttle...:D.
Is that supposed to make sense without context?.

Still waiting for you to provide the material showing the mass scattering you claimed earlier in the thread btw.

Almost a week now, you know i got a ban after just a few days for not providing material even though i had retracted my claims?.
All the best,
SpaceBattles.com

Reason: Rule 1 Violation - moderate flaming
-------
Not only are you flaming him, you're baiting him too. You outright call him an idiot multiple times and a "pathetic troll", you also comment about how he hasn't "let you down" about being an "idiot" and a "liar". You're calling him out on it with the expectation that he will rise to the bait.
-------

This infraction is worth 25 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]6789071[/post]
We do not see much of the fight actually but the Admiral said they were going to hit it with everything they have.
A connie at warp 1 outran the genesis wave, the nova from the sun buster tech was outran the same way and the soliton wave is even easier to avoid in a ship..
I always bank on the fact you are a liar, a idiot and do not research properly and as you will see illustrated below you once again have not let me down.
They found it on a planet they were going to mine for tritainium within federation space. They were also going to drop off drugs for a nearby federation colony.
The assimilation of earth by the borg and the dominion invasion would not have destroyed the federation in 30 mins either you clown lol.:D

And here we have a example of just what a lair you are regarding watching the episode.:D
So thousands of warp capable cloud monsters immune to phasers and photon torps within federation space all capable of spawning thousands more each.
They have beamed hostile lifeforms into space before to kill them (jack the ripper in fact in the episode wolf in the fold, even lore got beamed into space i believe..).

Oh and containment forcefields are a regular event.
Super technobabble was not the term i used so once again you are proven a liar.
Considering the nature of the VS, the prep time and era i did mention they could potentially weaponize red matter, so what they used it was a weapon in the new movie to kill the bad guys ship.
Shut up you pathetic troll you fuck up every clam you make :D. You cannot even prove me a liar and even fuck that up read "super technobabble" a word another used not me.
Try researching the material better idiot.
Trek canon policy says everything on screen is canon, they were used on screen to deal with threats.

The end.
All the best,
SpaceBattles.com

Reason: Rule 1 Violation - minor flaming
-------
Infraction issued as per The Observer's warning issued to you about your comments in your reports. If you want to report someone, be civil about it, flaming them, or the staff is not civil.
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
SpaceBattles.com

What a fucking wanker.

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:27 am

Here is the capper, not only has the asshole squeezed 2 violations out of my the material i reported but he has made up some shit about his buddy not needing to fulfill the bop:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/showpost ... tcount=295

I replied:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/showpost ... tcount=297

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote:I understand completely, but you play into their game that way. They have no excuses, except what you provide them. They changed the rules with this:

"From now on all flames in report posts will be treated like a flame anywhere else and you will gather infractions as appropriate."

The mod knows you're right, but is using your penchant for swearing against you so he doesn't have to do anything about your complaint. It's an obvious and clumsy attempt at deflection.
-Mike
Let's just point out that the vs forum and tech subforum rules have not been officially modified. I don't even know how much high rank imprimatur this kind of decree as pronounced by SS4 has. He seems he just pulled a rabbit out of his hat there, to avoid dealing with the real issue.
It's just Politics 101 at this point, you know. I got served the same crap on and on.

That said, Kor, you're swearing way too much, even here.

Is it me or Mithstake could also pass as an insult, an open attempt at baiting? It seems it's been used wildly since White Rabbit used it in the formed 40K vs Trek thread.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:53 pm

http://forums.spacebattles.com/showpost ... tcount=363
Deadguy2001 wrote:
Emperor Tippy wrote: *SNIP*
I can shoot for highest common denominator too! Let the indignant rage commence bro.
“The star was being destroyed. It was a dwarf star of some one and a half million kilometres diameter and had burned for over six billion years. Had it not been for the immense, crescent-moon shaped starship orbiting the system’s fourth planet and draining its massive energies, it would have probably continued to do so for perhaps another sixteen billion years.

The star generated energy at a colossal rate by burning hydrogen to helium in nuclear fusion reactions deep in its heart before radiating that energy into space. These reactions produced intense electro-magnetic fields in the star’s core that rippled to the surface in seething magnetic waves.

A clutch of these surging fields erupted as a toroidal loop of magnetic flux some 200,000 kilometres in diameter, producing a dark, swelling sunspot within the star’s photosphere.

This active region of magnetic flux expanded rapidly, suddenly exploding upwards from the star’s surface in a gigantic flare, covering a billion square kilometres and becoming a bright curling spear of light in the star’s corona. These powerful waves of electromagnetic energy and sprays of plasma formed into a rippling nimbus of coruscating light that spiralled a snaking route towards a rune-encrusted pyramid at the centre of the vast starship. Eldritch sigils carved into the ship’s side blazed with the received energies and the hull pulsed as though the ship itself was swelling with barely contained power.

Every flaring beam of light ripped from the star that washed its power over the ship shortened the star’s lifespan by a hundred thousand years, but the occupants of the starship cared not that its death would cause the extinction of every living thing in that system. Galaxies had lived and died by their masters’ command, whole stellar realms had been extinguished for their pleasure and entire races brought into existence as their playthings. What mattered the fate of one insignificant star system to beings of such power?

Like some obscene mechanised leech, the ship continued to suck the vital forces from the star as it orbited the planet. An array of smaller pyramids and obelisks on the ship’s base rippled as though in a heat haze, flickering in and out of perception as the massive ship shuddered with the colossal energies it was stripping from the star.

Abruptly the snaking beam of liquid light from the star faded and vanished from sight, the silver ship having had its fill for the moment. Ponderously it began to rotate and dropped slowly through the planet’s atmosphere. Fiery coronas flared from the leading edges of the crescent wings as it descended towards a vast, iron-oxide desert in the northern hemisphere. The surface of the planet sped by below: rugged mountains, grinding tectonic plates and ash-spewing volcanoes. The ship began slowing as it neared its destination, a sandy dust bowl with a tiny spot of absolute darkness at its centre.

The ship’s speed continued to drop as the shape resolved itself into a glassy black pyramid, its peak capped in gold. Its shimmering obsidian walls, smoky and reflective, were impervious to the howling winds that scoured the planet bare. Small, scuttling creatures that glittered in the burning sun crawled across its surface with a chittering mechanical gait. Runes identical to those on the orbiting starship hummed as powerful receptors activated.

The ship manoeuvred itself gracefully into position above the pyramid as the gold cap began to open like the petals of a flower. The humming rose to an ear-splitting shriek as the smaller pyramids and obelisks on the ship’s underside exploded with energy, and a rippling column of pure electromagnetic force shot straight down the black pyramid’s hungry maw.

Incandescent white light blazed from the pyramid, instantly incinerating the mechanical creatures that crawled across its surface. The desert it stood upon flared gold, streaks of power radiating outwards from the pyramid’s base in snaking lines and vitrifying the sand in complex geometric patterns. The enormous vessel held its position until the last of its stolen energy had been transferred. Once the gold cap of the pyramid had sealed itself shut, the ship made the long trip back into orbit to repeat the process, its intention to continue ripping energy from the star until it was nothing more than a cooling ball of inert gasses.

The vessel settled into position before the star, the arcane device mounted upon its hull powering up once more.” Nightbringer, p.1 & 2
That thing feeding the Nightbringer was sucking 100,000 years off of a dwarf star's life with each burst. Since this star had a diameter of 1.5 million kilometers that would make it a yellow dwarf or G-V main sequence star on par with our sun (1.392 million km diameter). Conservatively speaking each burst was around 1.22e37 joules. Mass scattering an Earth like planet on the other hand requires around 2.5e32 joules. This means every time the ship does it thingy feeds it takes in enough energy to rival 480000 Death Stars. TROLOLOL

Codex Necrons 3e states that the Imperial Navy can force a Necron retreat at a ratio of 7:1 therefore an Imperial Battleship can put out the combined energy of 28000 Death Stars. Aren't meaningless and absurd Calculations fun?
The Necron Codex 3e, as possibly a higher source of canon than this official fan fiction (*), also states that C'tans shrink the lives of stars by thousands of years, not billions, and that's a long process.
We have to point out that sucking that much energy that fast would have killed the fusion reaction in the star.
Plus the flares themselves only contain a small amount of the total power produced by a star.
If the C'tan or Necrontyr ship had increased the power production of the star, its properties would have obviously changed, perhaps quite a lot. I don't think you could halve the lifespan of a star without dramatic astrophysics changes.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Well, DG's position was that if you didn't prove that whatever you were talking about was a demonstration of DET instead of technobabble, all he'd have to do was point at a PMC event and he gave an example, on which he made a mistake.

There are, in fluff and fictions, examples of bombardment unexpectedly leading to PMC, as I have reported a couple times now. However, they're not DET, they clearly involve technobabble, and at times this even happens after the bombardment has stopped.
However, none I can remember involve only a single cyclonic torpedo.
There even is a reference of the use of cyclonic torpedoes needed to be aimed at fault lines to increase the damage to a continental level.

So, in order to force him to present evidence, what you had to do was refuse to provide evidence that the event you were talking about was DET and not technobabble.

Of course, we also all understand that DG made a sort of threat by thinking that at any time he could pull evidence of PMC done by a single two stage cyclonic torpedo.
The only thing was that this was under clause and would happen only after your refusal to complete the BoP request from him.
Logically, if you were to present evidence of the DET nature of the event you talked about, DG wouldn't provide his examples.

It's quite a silly game, there. He claims having evidence but will only present it if you do X and not Y.
How one is supposed to settle that childish way of debating? He's withholding evidence upon some silly premise.

Kor_Dahar_Master
Starship Captain

Post by Kor_Dahar_Master » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Well MrO you are gonna love this fucker:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/showpost ... tcount=323
Deadguy2001 wrote:

P.S. @Kor, If the tectonic plates of a planet separate from the liquid core of the planet like Dolumar, it most definitely a mass scattering event albeit a very low end one. Your petty attempt to get me an infraction is noted. :rolleyes:
I mean really, the fucking asshole mods let shit like that pass and even fucking defend it while giving me infraction for demanding proof in the first place.

Oh and my reply:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/showpost ... tcount=324
Kor wrote:11 days 3 reasonable requests (and eventually 2 reports after being ignored for days and then over a week) just so you can claim that a bit of lava being pushed up through the plates after 40 torps were fired at ground zero is the same as............one torp mass scattering a planet.

Do you know what scattering means?.

I watched that scene again and the 40 torps i count going into ground zero do not increase the planets diameter a single frigging bit so explain again how it was one torp and a planetary mass scattering event and this time try not to talk such total bollocks.

I do not fucking believe the shit people like you are allowed and even fucking supported in getting away with, while i get infractions and fucking bans without warning even when i retract what i say.
Can you believe the nerve of this twat all because he has that prick mods backing?.

Mr. Oragahn
Admiral

Post by Mr. Oragahn » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Kor_Dahar_Master wrote:Well MrO you are gonna love this fucker:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/showpost ... tcount=323
Deadguy2001 wrote: P.S. @Kor, If the tectonic plates of a planet separate from the liquid core of the planet like Dolumar, it most definitely a mass scattering event albeit a very low end one. Your petty attempt to get me an infraction is noted. :rolleyes:
I mean really, the fucking asshole mods let shit like that pass and even fucking defend it while giving me infraction for demanding proof in the first place.
Dang. He had several choices. One of them was bow out elegantly. An other was to stay put and add nothing.
But that!
If pathetic doesn't describe it best, I don't know what does, really.
I guess that if I'm kicking some dust up with my boot, I'm also mass scattering the planet, albeit to a very low end, right? When I slam the sharp edge of a shovel into the soil, I'm obviously splitting a continent. When I clap my hands, I'm creating an overpressure blast wave, but a very low end one, of course. And when I wave my hands up, I'm starting an atmospheric removal operation. Of course. It all follows! Besides, it goes without saying that when I sit on a rock and warm it with my buttocks, I'm proceeding with slagging the surface of a world, albeit to a low scale, again.
Scrupulous scientific accuracy and all that.
:D

This is, indeed, miserably pathetic. Hilariously laughable. We rarely get to observe such desperate butt-hurt attempts at preserving whatever's still left of one's over-inflated ego.
This guy should be isolated into a BSL-4 room before his inane "logic" spreads.
Call the president! NOW!

When did he ever show that the plates were lifted at all?