NoLettersHome.Info Updates

Did a related website in the community go down? Come back up? Relocate to a new address? Install pop-up advertisements?

This forum is for discussion of these sorts of issues.
Starship Captain

NoLettersHome.Info Updates

Post by 2046 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Quite a bit more work has been done to NoLettersHome.Info (the Star Wars: The Clone Wars technology review), though much remains to be done. By the time season two rolls around here shortly I'm sure I'll still have two-thirds of the first season left, but that's okay.

Comments, suggestions, and contributions are welcome. There should be enough content in there now for the flavor to be pretty obvious.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Re: NoLettersHome.Info Updates

Post by Mike DiCenso » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Looks good so far. I would suggest that links on all episode titles in the Season 1 episode summary graph should have links to the more detailed episode anaysis pages.
-Mike

Starship Captain

Post by 2046 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Mike DiCenso wrote:Looks good so far. I would suggest that links on all episode titles in the Season 1 episode summary graph should have links to the more detailed episode anaysis pages.
-Mike
They do (the episode number) and there's a notation at the top of the chart. The only weird thing is that the episode list table page ends up showing *all* of the pages, which is okay (I find it kinda handy sometimes, really) but strange.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:43 pm

That's odd, I ran my cursor over the titles in the summary graph and did not get a link indication on any of them.
-Mike