ASVS/SDN Fanfiction

Did a related website in the community go down? Come back up? Relocate to a new address? Install pop-up advertisements?

This forum is for discussion of these sorts of issues.
ILikeDeathNote
Jedi Knight

Post by ILikeDeathNote » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:41 am

Mike DiCenso wrote:
For all the effort the Rabid Warsies have put into making up power levels and details of their wanked out version of the SW verse, they may just as well have gone on and created their own original story. I mean, other than names and basic settings, there is nothing really in common between their SW and George Lucas'.
-Mike
Exactly my point. At least I'm working on my own sad little pathetic story thing, even though it'll probably go nowhere. But I really don't understand why people put so much time and energy into fanfiction like this, and this goes for Trekkies too.

And since somebody brought up Confused Matthew, I know someone posted on his forums a fan edit of Nemesis, incorporating deleted scenes, cutting scenes out and some rearrangements, and it really is a better film as a result.

Mike DiCenso
Security Officer

Post by Mike DiCenso » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:13 am

Yes, well it's a pity that it's so hard to find the Phantom Edit version of The Phantom Menace, it's so much better than the stinking mess that Lucas put out. Proof that Lucas should only be a producer and idea man, and leave the film making to others.
-Mike